Im in the process of buying an RG560. It's $350, original Edge trem., HSS pickups, and it's a silver finish.

The guy said theres a small paint chip on the back near the input jack, which isnt a problem.

He did say that near the back of the neck, near where the locking nut is, he said there were a couple small hairline cracks, he said that it's a usual thing that happens with these types of guitars, and that it looks like it was done early in it's lifespan, and how it's a 20 year old guitar.

Should I go for it? The guy is sending me some pictures tonight, and i've talked to my dad, and he'll order it tomorrow night if everythings good.

Dont mind the brownish looking thing on the body pics, I just called him and he said it's just the reflection, not an damage or anything.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
The locking nut doesnt have any. . .lock , to it

Yeah I know, im gonna buy a trem. arm, the pad and screws for the nut, and a toggle switch ASAP.
lol yea i just notcied that lol(not locking nut). not sure about the crack obviously it will weaken it but not to the point where it should cause problems.
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh
don't stick your penis in it

MY RIG!
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424 CM
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Johnson Electric Acoustic
Zoom GFX-1 Multi Effect pedal
Randall RX25
Behringer Distortion Pedal
Well it'd be ncie if he included it, but the guitar + those parts will cost me around $400, which is a nicer guitar than the RG350.
Quote by pierce34celtic
Yeah, but for $400, you could probably find a similar one in better condition, with everything included, just a thought.

It's in great condition, other than the small neck crack that prob. wont do anything to the guitar.

If you can find me an RG560 for $400 or less with everything....by all means hook me up!
Quote by Mark G
I agree, there are better guitars to buy for 400 bucks

Like? This guitar has the original Wizard neck and original Edge (Probably IBZ's best locking trem.).

If you can find me a $400 guitar with an OFR that's better, i'll check it out.
Quote by pierce34celtic
Yeah, but for $400, you could probably find a similar one in better condition, with everything included, just a thought.

i second this ... i feel your getting ripped off
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
This guitar is discontinued and usually goes on ebay for around $500. It basically has an OFR as well.

If you feel im getting ripped off, them show me a guitar with an OFR and decent pickups for $350.
Quote by TJM2482
This guitar is discontinued and usually goes on ebay for around $500. It basically has an OFR as well.

If you feel im getting ripped off, them show me a guitar with an OFR and decent pickups for $350.

Looks like you're set on buying it already...no point anyone showing you anything else, yea?
Quote by WestPunX
Looks like you're set on buying it already...no point anyone showing you anything else, yea?

No, im not set. People are acting like it's a horrible deal and that there are many guitars better than it for $350, but these people dont post these "many guitars".

I dont see whats so bad about this deal....the RG350 is $400 and this is $350, and this blows the 350 away.
checked into schecter ? (sp?)
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by TinTin8
checked into schecter ? (sp?)

Yeah the closest in the range is the C1 FR, which only has a LFR and it's HH. In contrast, the RG has n original Edge and HSS, which is more verisitile for what im looking for.
Quote by TJM2482
Yeah the closest in the range is the C1 FR, which only has a LFR and it's HH. In contrast, the RG has n original Edge and HSS, which is more verisitile for what im looking for.

If you like it so much and think it's a great deal, go for it, I say. You might regret if this axe gets bought by someone else if you harp on it for too long...