lol i hope to god my kids are like this...

Click Me Im not Meatspin!

cute little metalhead

Do any of you Ugers have kids and if so do you find they like or appreciate the music you like or do they rebel against you?
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
wow, that's the exact opposite of an incentive.

if i ever have a metalhead for a kid, i fail as a parent.
Lol... Reminds me of my little brother when he was that young.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
lOlZ tEh mEeT iZ sPiNniN'!!11~!~
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Sex is plenty incentive.

no. sex is an incentive to have sex.

an hour of sex v 18 to 24 years of supporting a kid?

**** that shit.

Rubbers for the win!
Quote by InvaderTSN
haha awesome
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
yuck.....what was that horrible music?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by robertreilly666
no. sex is an incentive to have sex.

an hour of sex v 18 to 24 years of supporting a kid?

**** that shit.

Rubbers for the win!

No, sex with your kids.
Quote by myself101
yuck.....what was that horrible music?

5 minutes alone by Pantera
Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by altronataku
wow, that's the exact opposite of an incentive.

if i ever have a metalhead for a kid, i fail as a parent.

Wuss. You'll (if you ever lose your virginity) have emo kids.

Cute kid. I'd like to see him do that to something cheesey, a lá Sonata Arctica, Avantasia or the all-mighty DragonForce (sarcasm on the last.)

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I also like seeing toddlers etc in tallica and megadeth shirts.

i swear im not a child molester.

dont sig that.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Wuss. You'll (if you ever lose your virginity) have emo kid

i find metal music emo...the lyrics and stuff is emo
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
im quoting that for the "dumbest thing anyones ever said about music" thread
Quote by InvaderTSN

That was great. I love how he seems to pretend that he's moshing. He also invented the sideways headbang. ****ing awesome!

Anyways, yes, if I have kids (which I probably won't) I'll blast all my favourite music at them in hopes of creating a child prodigy.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Quote by ChurchNSkate
Wuss. You'll (if you ever lose your virginity) have emo kids.

right....because if something's not metal, it's emo.

You just demonstrated why i wouldn't have a metalhead for a kid. i mean, it'd be damn irritating to be stuck with some arrogant asshole who thinks he's tough shit because he listens to music that growls and "other music just aren't as badass and fast and heavy."

nope, i'd rather have a kid who's raised on classical music and contemporary pop. when he/she is old and mature enough to know not to act like a dumbass metalhead, i'll be glad to show him pantera, or lamb of god, or opeth, or necrophagist, or symphony x, or whatever else is good.
one of my dads friends is forcing Deep Purple on his kids.. they're like, two and four... not exactly metal, but its the principle of the thing.

awesome stuff.
That kid is hilarious... just awesome.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
It's funny to me cause he's a kid, anyone older would be laughed upon and have fecal matter thrown at them, this guy gets praise.

yo.

I BELIEVE
My 1 year old sister plays the drums, she's pretty hardcore, hoping to teach her to use the drumset when she's 3-4.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
hilarious, if that doesnt bring a smile to your face you should check and see if you have a pulse.
GEAR

Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Marshall JCM 800 half stack
kid is high on pixie stix
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
Quote by Jack Flint

That was great. I love how he seems to pretend that he's moshing. He also invented the sideways headbang. ****ing awesome!

Anyways, yes, if I have kids (which I probably won't) I'll blast all my favourite music at them in hopes of creating a child prodigy.

Same!!
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by altronataku
right....because if something's not metal, it's emo.

You just demonstrated why i wouldn't have a metalhead for a kid. i mean, it'd be damn irritating to be stuck with some arrogant asshole who thinks he's tough shit because he listens to music that growls and "other music just aren't as badass and fast and heavy."

nope, i'd rather have a kid who's raised on classical music and contemporary pop. when he/she is old and mature enough to know not to act like a dumbass metalhead, i'll be glad to show him pantera, or lamb of god, or opeth, or necrophagist, or symphony x, or whatever else is good.

rofl dude

Do you ever not have a post where you're acting like a condescending dick? Seriously, just...chill it with the 'FUkKZors Teh MetaLHeaDs!!!'
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
rofl dude

Do you ever not have a post where you're acting like a condescending dick?

but they prove me right...?
Quote by altronataku
but they prove me right...?

Yesh, but being in the Pit probably has a lot to do with it. And metal isn't the only genre that has suffered from pseudo-intellectual/flat-out-moronic meatheads....*coughclassicrockcough*
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Yesh, but being in the Pit probably has a lot to do with it. And metal isn't the only genre that has suffered from pseudo-intellectual/flat-out-moronic meatheads....*coughclassicrockcough*

that is true. plus, who can forget pumpkins_rule?

whatever, they all get on my nerves but it seems like theres just been nothing but the metalheads lately who do get on my nerves.
Haha, that was cool. I'm going to forcibly raise my children as metalheads, and if they choose anything else I'll stick them in the microwave on the high setting for 45 minutes.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله