Is there a cable that you can use to connect a mic to a guitar amp? I need to know, cause my band is on a really tight budget, and we need some way to amplify the vocalist. Thanks in advance.

~Sam, Guitarist of Between the Lines
Mitch Hedberg Group

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
it's going to be hard to get the volume loud enough.

but some mics are 1/4" already. those you can plug right in.

some are XLR like said.^ you would need to buy an XLR-> 1/4" adapter. they are about $10 USD.

u need to put the amp in front of the vocalist, facing away from him, and as far from him as possible, keep the volume low at first and know that if u overmodulate too much u run the risk of harming the speaker eventually.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011