i recorded anthem today, the backing track is little wired so the timing is off in some places. the tone isnt the best either, but whatever. i also couldnt find a good tab for the outro solo so i just improved the parts i couldnt figure out.

head88.dmusic.com
Jackson RR Professional, early 90's japanese model, with EMG's

Digitech GNX3000

Crate GX 212
your playing sounds pretty good. while your tone isn't exactly like triviums, i really liked it. solos sounded good. nice work
It sounded weird when I heard this song played half a step down. It's good, I guess but it doesn't have the upbeat highschool football team anthem feeling that the original song has.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
I just played your other songs... It's like you play everything half a step down =/ It just doesn't fit on some songs, dude, especially songs that are composed in drop D already.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
Listening to it as I type. sound's pretty good so far. a little bit of timing issues in the intro. the intro solo was pretty good. solo was also pretty good although i think it'd sound better if you added the harmonies with it. well theres a harmony toward the end lol nice job. got off beat after the woah oh part but it came back together. nice job on the outro solo too. overall pretty nice. a few timing issues but that can be fixed. i liked it good job!

XoP
Criting while listening...
Ok u played the rhythm and guitar very nice but the tone throughout the song was not pretty bad and didnt sound like theirs...but thats ok cuz u can just fix that

The solo was played very very well and there were only a few mistakes and they were very minor!!! same with the last solo

U mind Critting Mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500274