Page 1 of 2
Ok, so today at 7th hour the FCA club had a meeting til school was over. Only a few people(including me and a few friends) were in the class just talking. the janitor came to empty the trash cans and told us all "basketball is a girls sport." i said out loud "yea, mopping floors and emptying trash cans is very manly" XD everyone cracked up laughing and he got pissed and walked out mumbling. was i mean to say this?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Yes, you were mean, and you did a decent job of it. He had it coming.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
mobbing floors and emptying trash cans is a respectable position. it lets you play your basketball and get on with your learning. atleast its an honest living.

And BTW, that janitor got ownd.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Yeah, you were.
Do you think he wanted that job out of all the others out there?
either way, meh, shite happens.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
well, what he said was stupid and idiotic. But you said was flat out offensive. Respect the people who pick up your crap all day. If you were him, you probably wouldn't be happy with your life. You would probably say stuff that just slips out like that because you are always pissed off. Glad they just raised minimum wage.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
No you weren't mean. In fact, you are actually kind. You complimented him. Technically you did nothing wrong or mean. It's not your fault that everyone else laughed. It was him who dissed you, and you din' diss him, u know what i'm sayin?
i dont like bball n to be honest i kind of agree w/ him, but he had it coming. lol thats some pretty funny stuff you said though.lol
rofl even the teacher started laughing. he always gets owned. after LSU beat Notre Dame, he got messed with because he wears a Notre Dame hat
Well, you're just very immature.

^ supports my opinion.
My God, it's full of stars!
the janitors at my school would have laughed because they're good guys
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Who cares he was a dick you were a dick. W/e I always restrain from insulting fat people when they call my friend a retard so I guess you've done what I've always felt like doing, except to a janitor.
What's up?
Quote by grantml02
the janitors at my school would have laughed because they're good guys

the janitors at my school would kill you....

creepy dudes...
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Ok, so today at 7th hour the FCA club had a meeting til school was over. Only a few people(including me and a few friends) were in the class just talking. the janitor came to empty the trash cans and told us all "basketball is a girls sport." i said out loud "yea, mopping floors and emptying trash cans is very manly" XD everyone cracked up laughing and he got pissed and walked out mumbling. was i mean to say this?

You're a ****ing dick. Although that's really funny, if I was there I would have beat the shit out of you.

When he said "basketball is a girly sport" he was probably joking around.
Quote by Dreadnought
Well, you're just very immature.

^ supports my opinion.

ok so let me ask you something.(dont ban me )
if i said being a mod is for little fangirls who have no life but the internet wouldnt you like to insult me?
Quote by Archaon

When he said "basketball is a girly sport" he was probably joking around.

he wasnt kidding, he repeated it and added "if you like basketball, youre really girly. i cant stand it." oh well. i did it to be a dick anyway
He was probably trying to make a joke or be cool, then you got all defensive and said that. If I were you *And thank god Im not* Id apologize.

WHAT AM I SAYING!?!?!?!? tHaT jAnItOr gOt pWn3d!!12!@!@!!
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
thats what he gets for scaring the hell out of me in the bathrooms...he came up behind me and yelled "BOO!" while i was pissing >>
nah what u said was fine. He didn't have to walk up to you and say basketball is girly. He decided to be a dick. he tried to insult you. Then you returned it with a way worse insult. But he had it coming. So even tho it was really mean, it isn't like you just walked up to him and said that. If you started the insults, then you'd be a dick. but he did, so everythings fine.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
he obviously ment it and you just returned with a simulair insult.

i wouldnt respect a person if they treated me that way no matter their social status.
my schools janitors are asses. they bitched to the schoolboard so know we have to call them "custodial engineers" or we get 2 hours of detention
My Janitors a awesome. well one is. hes also a sub and every time he subs for us its the best
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Chances are if he's a janitor he didn't try very hard in life, so he deserves it. Some people try hard and learn and set goals and attempt to move forward in life. If you janitor was actually retarded then that would have been a bad thing to say, as he might have been doing the best he could. But if he just fucked around through high school and has no ambition then he deserves it.
lulz
i think its hilarious.
they hate school so they drop out and look where they end up.
lol i love irony. and thanks for the replies everyone even dreadnought's 2nd post made me lol
the janitors in my school are anti-social or something. They don't say ANYTHING at all. Like say it was your first day of high school (this happened to me), you ask the janitor where the restroom is, he puts on a sad face and looks down at his shoes and points in the direction of the restroom then fast-wlaks away. *creepy*
TC, you're clearly a great friend of the working class.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
thats pretty frekin hilarious in my opinion . he had it coming
Quote by I-Watch-Anime

You deserve a purple heart. Honest.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Heh...the janitors at my school don't even speak much English. I appreciate those ladies though. And our lunch ladies, or at least the one that I usually see, are funny. Yeah, that dude had it coming. Burn. Major burn.
he was just having a joke. we play footy with our groundskeeper at our school, hes awesome.
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Did he look like this

if he did i seriously pity you.

if not you're good. either way Janitor=Pwnt

~Rocker007
Page 1 of 2