wow...just...wow.....
you guys are amazing...it would be amazing if there were more bands like you who can play there instruments and have actual skill...also i would love to see grunge wipe oue the pop-punk shit thing thats going on now
keep rockin'!
I've only listened to 'let me go' so far. Here's my thoughts

1. too much double tracking done too sloppily
2. kick drum mixed to high
3. It's rape me with lead guitar
4. you'll probably get better with age.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
thanks envion! and civildp1, i can respect that, let me go is similar to rape me, but listen to anything you want or alone cause those are our best songs
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
i likie it ....how ever, you need to change the vocals the tone sounds like a cobain impersonator=) sorry other than great=)
The beginning of Alone sounds exactly the same as Hurt by NIN and Johnny Cash.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Quote by Viruk
The beginning of Alone sounds exactly the same as Hurt by NIN and Johnny Cash.

True . But given how small it is , it's inevitable. Luckily , they haven't sited them as an influence .
I got in a myspace arguement with you guys a few weeks ago and you deleted me from your friends list. I claimed your logo is pretty similar to Aerosmith's and that you are trying to sell your CD for too high of a price. Small world.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Last edited by Dutch_Apples at Jan 12, 2007,
actually you said the logo was exactly like aerosmiths and we should sell the CD's for less than they cost to make

but lets keep that out of UG
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Pretty good but just so you guys know there is a pretty well known underground rapper named Apathy so you might wanna watch out for that...