does anyone know a website that sells guitars cheap? i mean like really cheap like $50 lol...cuz i want to customize a guitar..but i dont want an expensive one to customize my first time ya know? cuz i dont want to mess up a Gibson or Ibanez!!!! i dont care what brand it is as long as its playable, cheap and electric!
thanks!
UG's HIPPIE
The Squier '51 can be had for $99 at GC. Those have actually become a modders fave.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
you're best off with a squier 51' like said. u dont want to spend money on a guitar that's going to warp on u when ur done.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Squier '51. One of the few guitars not made of plywood at that pricerange.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
does anyone know a website that sells guitars cheap? i mean like really cheap like $50 lol...cuz i want to customize a guitar..but i dont want an expensive one to customize my first time ya know? cuz i dont want to mess up a Gibson or Ibanez!!!! i dont care what brand it is as long as its playable, cheap and electric!
thanks!

"it's better to burn out that it is to fade away"

those are neil yound lyrics from the song "my my hey hey"

that's where he got it.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
www.musicgoround.com the one in lincoln nebraska has the body and neck. you put the pegs and all the pickups and stuff. its like 60$ i think. i havent been there in a while, but i think it looks like a sunburst strat.