Page 1 of 4
Well, its breaking news, what do you think?
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
if he's so confident in the war. why not send bush into the shit?
"Somewhere out there is a big-ass forest of weed." - Thomas Alva Edison
Its not breaking news to me. My uncle is a sergeant major in the army and is stationed in Baghdad(I think)
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by Chungavelli
I hope each and every last one of them die.

EDIT: Did I say that out loud?...

The Soldiers or Iraqi?
My aunt's probably going to be called out soon Bush really has no fcking idea on what the **** he's doing.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Chungavelli

ur a ****ing doucebag
What is the point of putting more troops in? We're not ****ing going conquering, at least so says the government.
Bush is a dumbass who doesn't have the mental capacity to be a janitor much less president of the US
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by $Guitarist$
The Soldiers or Iraqi?

Does it matter?
a death is a death.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Chungavelli
Fuck it, both.

It would be different if you had family in Iraq, or any part of the world fighting for that matter.
So they're sending them? ugh. seriously, **** this war. it's getting outrageous. I have seen no progress that merits the lives lost.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by $Guitarist$
It would be different if you had family in Iraq, or any part of the world fighting for that matter.

Nah, hypothetically fuck them aswell.
Quote by soccermom
Does it matter?
a death is a death.

So, would you have a close family member of yours die, or someone you never knew existed that lives in Tibet die?
Quote by Chungavelli

Self-Centered, eh?
I didn't even know we had 20,000 more troops.

Imagine actually running out of U.S. citizens. It's just Bush and Cheney, maybe a couple Senators, and that's it.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
why doesnt everyone just get out...if they wanna **** up their own country thats fine with me..theres no concern to the rest of the world now that Saddam is dead and there are no weapons of mass destruction...id understand if there was someone plotting on world domination or something of the sort but personally i think its stupid...my opinion lol
That sucks. Honestly I was for the war when it first happened, but this is getting pretty ridiculous..
Quote by JMack

Imagine actually running out of U.S. citizens. It's just Bush and Cheney, maybe a couple Senators, and that's it.

Also the homo-sexuals.
Quote by Chungavelli

wow.... thanks for all your great comments of people deserving to die because they're going to war.... *reported*

i don't think there is any need to send more troops..... if we found no WMDs and we established a democracy (sortof) there, why are we sending more, if anything take some out
Quote by Chungavelli
Fuck you hippy, go watch CNN.

u dont have ****ing friends family members over there fighting. to be honest neither do i, but u have no right to say these innocent peope shoudl have their lives taken from them. its not their fault bush is a douche. these r ****ing lives ur talking about just because u dont ****ing respect life and probably cut urself and plan on dying before u hit 30, doesnt mean everyone's like tht. i hope everyone of ur friends and family dies tomorrow and then u can come and tell me innocent life doesnt ****ing matter. **** u. u can hate bush but once we r there u must at least support the troops so suck my dick u sick ****ign bastard
Quote by $Guitarist$
Self-Centered, eh?

Thanks.

Quote by FLrhcpEA
u dont have ****ing friends family members over there fighting. to be honest neither do i, but u have no right to say these innocent peope shoudl have their lives taken from them. its not their fault bush is a douche. these r ****ing lives ur talking about just because u dont ****ing respect life and probably cut urself and plan on dying before u hit 30, doesnt mean everyone's like tht. i hope everyone of ur friends and family dies tomorrow and then u can come and tell me innocent life doesnt ****ing matter. **** u. u can hate bush but once we r there u must at least support the troops so suck my dick u sick ****ign bastard

Wahh Wahhh, typical fucking lefties.
chung... i hope a member of your family dies for something he or she thought was right. you got no effin' right to say anything like that. its like those douchebags that talk about politics bein' gay but they don't even vote or do shit to fix it.
Quote by JMack

Lol...running out of US citizens? Unless nuclear war happens, I think we are fine. Unless china screws with the US. Then we're screwed.
See if Saddam was in power, there would be no need for troops, no civil war, everybody would be scared shitless.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Chungavelli
Thanks.

Wahh Wahhh, typical fucking lefties.

im a ****ing democrat u low life piece of shit
20,000?

What the hell does he plan on doing?
Quote by sargasm
Woah! That's like 2000 cannons in risk!

Sent from my iPad.
Last edited by paintITblack39 at Jan 10, 2007,
Quote by FLrhcpEA

Hey man, calm down. When someone says something you dont like, just take it rationally. Everyone has their opinions, we cant change that. So just ignore the guy and move on.
Quote by insideac
I agree. If they all perish itll show the world what a mistake bush was.

so u tink its a good thing for many innocent lives to be taken just to prove a point of how retarded bush is? thts rediculous, i think the world has seen how much of a mistake he was already we dont need 20000 lives taken to do so
This war should've been quicker, and it definitely should've been handled better.
We are basically there to impose our own laws and government onto them. It's a totally selfish cause. It isn't for the protection of anyone. Everything became totally unnecessary as soon as we captured Saddam and put him out of power.
Quote by FLrhcpEA
so u tink its a good thing for many innocent lives to be taken just to prove a point of how retarded bush is? thts rediculous, i think the world has seen how much of a mistake he was already we dont need 20000 lives taken to do so

If its what it takes, then yes. And no, bush is liked, or he would have been impeached.
Quote by $Guitarist$
Hey man, calm down. When someone says something you dont like, just take it rationally. Everyone has their opinions, we cant change that. So just ignore the guy and move on.

it just makes me sick how someone could be such a dick
Quote by Chungavelli

you're an ungrateful little shit. these people, including my brother, are fighting for their country, you don't need to be an asshole about it.
Page 1 of 4