Page 1 of 2
Does anyone know, roughly, how much the VW First Act (GarageMaster) Guitar is worth?

It's the one in the commercials
It is a First Act... I'd say roughly 25 cents.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
it's one of their custom guitars and those are thousands of dollars so i was wondering if this applied
Well, you can't help but not expect much from a guitar that comes with a car.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
but if it sounds good with slash playing it when i play it it will sound the same right?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
everyone is blinded by first act's walmart guitars, i bet their higher end ones ARE really nice......
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by Vandaliztik
but if it sounds good with slash playing it when i play it it will sound the same right?

"Only if your slash"
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by Bubban
It is a First Act... I'd say roughly 25 cents.

bUt It WaZZ 0n teh tvz...

30 cents
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
"Only if your slash"

True True
U 2

Founder of the... "U2 is the best band in the world Club" ...PM me to join
honestly, it's worth about $3500. Custom model designed by VW and First Act guitar isn't going to be cheap. They reviewed it in the latest GW and said it was an amazing guitar.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by TacoPaco9317
everyone is blinded by first act's walmart guitars, i bet their higher end ones ARE really nice......

i think its just the name......First Act.....sounds soo low quality
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
Quote by dreamtheater91
honestly, it's worth about $3500. Custom model designed by VW and First Act guitar isn't going to be cheap. They reviewed it in the latest GW and said it was an amazing guitar.

Who the hell wants a guitar designed by Volkswagon?
Quote by $Guitarist$

A German? Imagine the Volkswagon Schtratakastar?
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by $Guitarist$

I do!
U 2

Quote by dreamtheater91

now that's what i was looking for
U 2

Quote by THECLASHROCK1
I do!

Evacuate my island immediately!
Quote by $Guitarist$

Custom designed by Volkswagon AND First Act. I'm guessing that VW designed the cosmetics and First Act did everything else.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
I dont trust First Act. Just because Slash played on a commercial with a car-stack, doesnt mean im gonna trust it! NEVER!
guitar world did review it and they said it was a quality guitar.

but it is first act so idk what to believe
Quote by $Guitarist$
I dont trust First Act. Just because Slash played on a commercial with a car-stack, doesnt mean im gonna trust it! NEVER!

dude he played it on a car stack, what more do you need to believe it?
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
you guys are all wrong.

the store i work in is contemplating selling some of the VW-grade models.

these first act guitars are extremely nice, and are american handmade. they start at around $1000

but i do have to admit, the marketer is a complete dipshit. "let's try to sell a top of the end series of guitar with the same name that people associate with complete shit. that'll really bring in profit!"
People, let me tell you something, I've played pretty much every brand out there, and first acts are not the worst. Since im a poor white boy, thats all i have. I have a dean bass, but i didnt buy that. my first act was a gift. they arent the worst ever, they're actually somewhat ok.
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
dude he played it on a car stack, what more do you need to believe it?

A hula hoop, ice cream scooper and a lasso.
I went on the first act website and designed a custom guitar. It came out to around 1.1g. But I think the garagemaster is more.
Quote by altronataku
but i do have to admit, the marketer is a complete dipshit. "let's try to sell a top of the end series of guitar with the same name that people associate with complete shit. that'll really bring in profit!"

Yeah, you'd think they'd sell them under a new name. Or perhaps they're trying to improve First Act's reputation with the guitar community. Are they gonna make more profit from the VW series, or the increased sales in their other guitars if they look more prestigious?
Guitar World has a 2 page review about it in the newest issue. Here's a few things they had to say

"Designed by First Act's Studio for Artists Custom Shop, this is no cheap throwaway instrument but rather a pro-quality ax with specail, one-of-a-kind features you wont find on other guitars"

"Workmanship and playability adheres to the same discriminating standards of quality as other First Act models like the CE140 Lola and CE240 Sheena. Like the car, the GarageMaster is built for speed, allowing you to get from the first to 22nd fret in seconds, and it provides a comfortabe "ride" thanks to its slim neck profile and smoothly crowned and polished frets."
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
Quote by natel0083
I went on the first act website and designed a custom guitar. It came out to around 1.1g. But I think the garagemaster is more.

Mine is $2596

I don't like it though...

Quote by joblow
Like the car, the GarageMaster is built for speed, allowing you to get from the first to 22nd fret in seconds

lmao that's like an unintended insult. if it takes someone "seconds" to get to a fret on a guitar neck, that shit must feel like a cheese grater.
^^^ hehe, true. But just play along.. :p
www.Savetoby.com

If their guitars are as good as their cars then Gibson, Fender and all the rest can retire peacefully.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Vandaliztik

gawd
Quote by $Guitarist$
A hula hoop, ice cream scooper and a lasso.

you drive a hard bargain, how about a rubber band, a spoon, adn a used condom?
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
I just went and designed 2 guitars on the website, And i must say they look BAD ASS. Both were in the 3K + range. If i was to have that much money to spend on a guitar I'd seriously look into it...
www.Savetoby.com

Page 1 of 2