k so i've been playing guitar for about 2 and a half with 1 year acoustic and 1 and a half electric. so ever since i got my electric i was wondering what kind it was. it has the telecaster BODY but its a first act. Any ideas??
First Act ME-302 Telecaster Copy
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
Yeah, save up for at least a Squire or a Mexican Tele
It'll be worth the extra money
Guitars
MIM Fender Telecaster
Art & Lutherie Cedar
1969 EKO Ranchero
G&L Tribute L2500

Amps
Traynor YCV40WR
Yorkville BM400H
Peavey TVX 4x10

Effects
Behringer DSP1000
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
Digitech HotRod
BBE Sonic Stomp
The telecaster has a very distinct sound. Make sure its' what you're looking for before you start saving the money up.
^indeed, its one of those instruments that sound very distinct, so know what youre getting into when you buy it.

Mexican Tele's is just a way of saying, fender telecasters that are Made in Mexico (MIM) opposed to American Tele's, Made in America (MIA), that goes with most Fender projects, there are also Made in Japan fenders (MIJ) as well,

MIM are hte cheapest of the 3, MIAs are most expensive, MIJ's are mid ranged, but there are very well built ones that are worth a pretty penny as well,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
^Nah, one bridge single-coil and one neck mini humbucker.
-Taidgh
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
-Hunter S. Thompson
^actually it doesnt.

the neck one looks like a mini humbucker, it's actually a singlecoil.

unless you have a "fat" telecaster, which has a normal size humbucker. i got me one of those.

and to the threadstarter, the tele has a really distinct sound. it's one of those guitars that if you want the sound, you have to get the guitar.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
^A humbucker is a pickup. There's two kinds. One of them is single coil and the other is a humbucker. The whole explanation is on the Announcement in the Guitar Gear & Accessories Forum.
Sent from my iPad.