There's probably a higher(much) reserve price.

The seller is just attracting people with a low price but a high reserve.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Hey man, that's not actually $100. That's the starting bid, and if the seller is smart, he has a hidden minimum amount that someone has to bid or it won't sell. You can't just buy it unless it has "Buy It Now", you'll have to wait till it expires and bid on it. And by then, it could be in the thousands.

If you wanna spend that $300 though, Behringer makes decent bass stacks for cheap. They're not the greatest, but they work just fine.
What is the point of a signature, anyway?
$300 isn't gonna get you anything decent. And stay away from Behringer.

Save up a couple hundred more, at least.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
behringer works just fine. you probably wont get a stack but you will get pretty loud! there might be a 100-200watt GK for that price
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Considering every music store in my region refuses to carry Behringer amps due to excessive number of breakdowns/returns, Behringer doesn't work just fine. Hell, the first BX1200 I ever tested shorted out and started smoking within 2 minutes of me plugging in.

Check out the GK Backline series, they're not bad.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Yeah as the other have said it's cheap because everyone thinks they're original by bidding at the last minute but then the price jumps. If you're lucky there will be no reserve price but usually it's not that high anyways. Still you can save at least a good 200-300 on ebay.
no i know that . but it was in the last day and no one had bid on it and all 3 of them were removed before the listing ended. Also about saving more money, when the only time i get money is birthdays and holidays, i have to wait till October for my birthday and I'm in a band and we have a battle of the bands coming up(April), so i need a gig worthy amp by then.