Page 1 of 2
I watched all of that. What actually happens I couldn't see - Did one of the fans just get beat by Security?
ha ha thats funny except i wish that Pete guy ended up in a hospital with multiple fractures to the head.
the fall out gays got their boyfriends to come on stage, and the security guy hassled one for letting others up from the crowd.
Pete Wentz's friends are 13-year-old girls?

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by Pacifica112J
I don't listen to FOB, but I don't see what's so bad about them.

EVERYTHING
January 7th the Fall Out Boys took on the Sunshine Theatre in Albuquerque, NM and their stage performance turned into a real life WWF brawl

the should go to a real moshpit, so the people in it can eat their guts and drink their blood

Edit: well, i watched the whole thing now, it's just plain stupid, they were trying to copy to the guy from green day
Last edited by deluxity at Jan 10, 2007,
LMAO.
that is thee funniest thing ever, who the **** was playing bass if he was on stage screaming like a demented five year old. I love it when he actually started brawling, all those annoying girls started going
"PETEY STOP! PETEY STOP!"
I have many a time stated my hatred for that asshole.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Pacifica112J
I don't listen to FOB, but I don't see what's so bad about them.

people usually don't like them either 1) because their songs don't have a whole lot of musical depth, or 2) (more commonly) because said people feel the need to jump on the anti FOB bandwagon
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by Aceroth
people usually don't like them either 1) because their songs don't have a whole lot of musical depth, or 2) (more commonly) because said people feel the need to jump on the anti FOB bandwagon

Ah, I see.

Probably the latter, yes?
Quote by Pacifica112J
Ah, I see.

Probably the latter, yes?

most likely, yes. It seems some UGers think that by claiming to hate FOB, they will gain acceptance from their fellow UGers. Maybe they don't have any real life friends?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
I don't hate there music, just the bassist and their fanbase.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I wonder how the rest of the band feels about Pete Wentz being so full of himself. How can they stand him?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
I wonder how the rest of the band feels about Pete Wentz being so full of himself. How can they stand him?

that's a question I have thought about too. It seems odd that they put up with him. He's pretty much a dick.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

FOB and their fans FTL.

and not cause i'm joining the bandwagon always hateed those guys with a passion.

So funny... one chick just kept pointing her camera phone at the fight.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jan 10, 2007,
Quote by Aceroth
most likely, yes. It seems some UGers think that by claiming to hate FOB, they will gain acceptance from their fellow UGers. Maybe they don't have any real life friends?

i dont like emo and dont like fob particularly..and that video was gay. end of.
Quote by Aceroth

Real life friends? Probably not.

Like I stated before, I don't like FOB, but they really aren't that bad.
Quote by Soul Power

so true.
Man needs a slap.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by Cabron1
i dont like emo and dont like fob particularly..and that video was gay. end of.

hahahaha. You just called Fall Out Boy "emo". And I agree that the video was funny, because their bassist is a loser and needs to get the sand cleaned out of his vagina.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

funny....so what was that big fight about?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Pacifica112J
I don't like FOB, but they really aren't that bad.

I hate this whole mentality they have on UG that if you hate anything you are close minded or jumping on a bandwagon.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by Aceroth
hahahaha. You just called Fall Out Boy "emo". And I agree that the video was funny, because their bassist is a loser and needs to get the sand cleaned out of his vagina.

are they not emo?. i like metal
Quote by soccermom
I hate this whole mentality they have on UG that if you hate anything you are close minded or jumping on a bandwagon.

to me it's mainly just with Green Day and Fall Out Boy. I'm not assuming that you're jumping on the bandwagon, it just seems that a lot of people are, and it's kinda of annoying. I can see plenty of good reasons for people not to like them, it just annoys me when people dislike them simply for the purpose of disliking them.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by Cabron1
are they not emo?. i like metal

nah, they're more of a pop-punk type band. They'd have to do a little more screaming and whining to be considered emo.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by Aceroth
to me it's mainly just with Green Day and Fall Out Boy. I'm not assuming that you're jumping on the bandwagon, it just seems that a lot of people are, and it's kinda of annoying. I can see plenty of good reasons for people not to like them, it just annoys me when people dislike them simply for the purpose of disliking them.

Well if the singer didn't have those whiny vocals and, like I said before, if Pete Wentz wasn't a part of the band, they would be ok.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
Well if the singer didn't have those whiny vocals and, like I said before, if Pete Wentz wasn't a part of the band, they would be ok.

yeah, I really don't like Wentz. And they are rather bad live. But I like them in studio. Also you can get girls to notice you if you play their songs
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

so who was the guy that was in the wrong, the fan or security?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
so who was the guy that was in the wrong, the fan or security?

I was confused about that too. The video was pretty shitty quality, so I couldn't really tell what started the fight.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

I'm thinking publicity stunt.

They've got a reputation for being wusses and are trying to shake it.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Did they actually that guy actually fight at all? Looks like the security guards just ganged up on their own guy.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Aceroth
I was confused about that too. The video was pretty shitty quality, so I couldn't really tell what started the fight.

If yo ulook behind Pete, some security guard goes up to some guy in a white t shirt, then they start pushing and the fan pushes the security guard off stage, then that asshole pete jumps in and starts stamping his head . Then those 13 year old FOBilites start crying there eyes out. I truly despise the man. And to ask again who the fuck is playing bass?
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
I don't like fall out boy because I dont like their music. Not because there's a bandwagon.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Page 1 of 2