i think someone may have installed a keytracker on my computer

if so, do any of you guys know how to find and delete it?
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by Pacifica112J
pwnt!

do you even know what it is
Quote by Bmm386

i know this doesnt help you at all. But, my friend installed a key tracker on his computer and found out my other friends myspace password. And he went and changed all his shit, and made his sister think he was gay, it was pretty dang funny
get Adaware (freeware) and scan your computer. Those little buggers are really good at hiding, so you probably couldn't find it youself.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Rely on your antivirus and spyware to delete it. If they can't then you can't delete it. Keyloggers are really hard to find and get rid of
Quote by antoniobanderas
do you even know what it is

Yeah, I do. Somebody is invading your privacy. Hence, they pwnt you.
Depends...there are some crappy ones where it shows up in your alt+cntrl+delete box under processes. Check that, search all your programs keyword keylogger, basic I know, but hey, it works....than try in your control panel add and remove programs. Lastly, keyloggers are usually bound to a key or keys on your keyboard (ex. shift+S). Try random binds. All I know basically....
Quote by J6strings21fret
Depends...there are some crappy ones where it shows up in your alt+cntrl+delete box under processes. Check that, search all your programs keyword keylogger, basic I know, but hey, it works....than try in your control panel add and remove programs. Lastly, keyloggers are usually bound to a key or keys on your keyboard (ex. shift+S). Try random binds. All I know basically....

how would i recognize it?
Quote by Bmm386

Quote by zorched
get Adaware (freeware) and scan your computer. Those little buggers are really good at hiding, so you probably couldn't find it youself.

how do i get that?
Quote by Bmm386