i was listening to my station on pandora, and a song by dragonland came on. anyone else ever heard of them? they sound a bit like dragonforce. any thoughts on them. if they are this common band ive never heard of, then sry.
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Yeah i stumbled across them on itunes, good band, but its not like they have thier own brand of power metal. but yeah nice stuff
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I think I am going to avoid any band with "dragon" in the title of it.
Mmmmmm... power metal, my guilty pleasure... I like it, better than Dragonforce (only comparing them to them because of the whole "dragon" part of their band names).
I have nothing to put in here.
shit no they aren't anything like dragonforce! They play intelligent (last album contained a lot of progresive elements). They own dragonforce in every possible way and should be in the metal forum.
well, i only heard one of their songs, and it had a guitar solo that sounded similar to dragonforce.
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
hmm, never heard of them, but to be honest thats one of the dumbest/cheesiest band names I've ever heard haha. Will check them out though, they sound interesting.
Ultra cheesy name......... play good though....
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
That's funny, i just heard them today for the first time...I think they're really good, as good as Dragonforce, a little better in the musicianship department.
Quote by flamencogod
shit no they aren't anything like dragonforce! They play intelligent (last album contained a lot of progresive elements). They own dragonforce in every possible way and should be in the metal forum.

Agreed, I love dragonland. Calm Before the Storm is Awesome. Also, they hold up live as some of their earlier demos appear to be live.