Page 1 of 3
whats the roughest pit youve ever been in and what were your injuries? Im a girl
5' 1" do you think id survive one?? im only scared of my teeth being knocked out or being trampled.
Generally no one would injure a girl in a pit. Probably just toss you around a bit.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
a guy kicked me really hard in the knee, then another one hit my in the back on my head and a second after that, a really big guy punches me in the face

the only serious injury was the one in my knee, i couldn't walk for the whole day
roughest would probably be..........parkway drive. I got smacked in the head a few times and a bit bruised but it was worth it lol. What band are you going to see?

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
I've witnessed several weak, slow-paced "indie" mosh-pits to bands like Architecture in Helsinki and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. I don't often join in unless I am feeling festive.
I broke some of my toes, now I wear docs =D
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by lespaulrocks39
Generally no one would injure a girl in a pit. Probably just toss you around a bit.

I was at a gig once and there all these generic ska punk bands, and these two girls kept on skanking to it, and there handsbag were going everywhere, smacking everybody in the face, so when the next mosh happened everyone rushed them and tried to steal thier bags. We failed then all got roughed up by some scary ass security guard.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Godzilla1969, you have the best avatar ever.

Quote by lespaulrocks39

i doubt that, i normally close my eyes when i'm about to hit someone in the pit, i don't give a **** if it's a girl or a guy, if you get into the pit, you need to be aware of the consequences
ah please tell me yall dont emo hardcore dance....mosh bro.....i had my nose broken because some i guess emo kid thought he was cool and starting swinging his hads around with the old picking up pennies move pits are pretty well done you get picked up if you fall dont its how it gose no one should get hurt just ruffed up
Quote by нαиd of вlood
Godzilla1969, you have the best avatar ever.

Why, thank you! Are you a fan of Arrested Development?
my roughest pit was cannibal corpse. honorable mention goes to as i lay dying, but it was because those stupid hardcore dancers kept kicking me in the shins.
Go Veg.
well im just wondering cuz sometime in the near future i wanna ****in mosh at our schools battle of the bands probably not good moshing just some pussy dancing shit but like my parents dont let me go to concerts which is bullshit my dad might let if ive got an older friend or "parent" of a friend coming....like ill just say there was a parent and shit..but the thing is if i get extremely hurt than i wont get away with that lie at all...
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
well im just wondering cuz sometime in the near future i wanna ****in mosh at our schools battle of the bands probably not good moshing just some pussy dancing shit but like my parents dont let me go to concerts which is bullshit my dad might let if ive got an older friend or "parent" of a friend coming....like ill just say there was a parent and shit..but the thing is if i get extremely hurt than i wont get away with that lie at all...

You speak like a drunken sailor.
I'm not so worried about getting hurt in a mosh pit, but If you're in a really massive pit at say a two hour concert, what happens when you need to pee?
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

You 13, just sneak out to concerts if they don't let you.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by S-Gsus
I'm not so worried about getting hurt in a mosh pit, but If you're in a really massive pit at say a two hour concert, what happens when you need to pee?

you just pee, believe me
broken toes, broken nose, broken fingers, chipped teeth, black eyes, fractured cheekbone.

Im going to see lamb of god and machine head this year so the list shall grow.

incidentially the cheekbone was from trying to jump a crowd control barrier and failing miserably.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Last edited by robertreilly666 at Jan 10, 2007,
To the dude who said that girls don't get kicked in most pits....well, think again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYAb-9M_MDQ

=\
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by S-Gsus

pits are not non-stop you know, when you need to pee, just go the lav. In the London Astoria, they have this Nigerian Toilet attender, who sings really loudly in his native tounge. He looks sooooo depressed, i always give him like a 3 pound tip.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by deluxity
you just pee, believe me

Haha, I was thinking that. So the guy standing in front of won't mind getting his socks stained?
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
the worst pit I've been in was my first, a punk show in Yonkers (its not as fun a place as it sounds) ....I got separated and got kicked in the face, a fractured cheekbone and black eye. Funny thing is, now I'm real enthusiastic about moshing after that haha
Quote by Jinskee
To the dude who said that girls don't get kicked in most pits....well, think again.

=\

that chick mustve done something pretty band to get kicked in the head like that....

im sorry but, trivium
but it was pretty crazy, and im a skinny 14 year old.
nothing bad really happens, but if something bad did happen, it would be really bad
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by robertreilly666
broken toes, broken nose, broken fingers, chipped teeth, black eyes, fractured cheekbone.

Im going to see lamb of god and machine head this year so the list shall grow.

incidentially the cheekbone was from trying to jump a crowd control barrier and failing miserably.

Are you joining the wall of death?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
some idiot was moshing with a crutch one time and he didnt even have a broken leg or anything... i didnt know he had it untill it smacked me in the face
Quote by hippieboy444
[T]ANK I hate your sig

wow who the hell kicks a chick or anyone in a mosh when they are the ground. most ppl just grab the chick by the face and lanch them not kick them...weak...
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Quote by Jinskee

=\

lol, girls in moshpits, last year me, my friend mike and his girlfriend, went to a gig, mike's girlfriend thinks she's so tough, so she decided to get in the moshpit (even i was scared of that pit) she got SERIOUSLY beated, and ended in the hosítal
Quote by im not mental
my roughest pit was cannibal corpse. honorable mention goes to as i lay dying, but it was because those stupid hardcore dancers kept kicking me in the shins.

If one thing irritates me it's people who, while "hardcore dancing", decide to randomly kick. Keep it in the dojo, kiddies, you'll not only learn to control the movement of your leg, but you won't hurt anyone in the process. The worst though is when they do kick someone who is on the edge of the pit and make it seem like it's not their fault. If that happened to me, which is hasn't yet, the person would leave the show minus some teeth. With that said, I have no problem with people floor punching/picking up change, or two-stepping at hardcore shows (I might even do it myself depending on the band playing), only because I know I won't end up with a foot in the teeth.

The best pit I've been in has got to easily be Slayer, with Children of Bodom, The Locust, Skinless, and some local punk bands following just behind. I almost broke my nose during a wall of death, but I've never been seriously injured in pit...of course I am quite large/built, so that may have something to do with it.

The only thing I can say about pits is if you're going to get in one, have the right attitude for it. If you think you're going to get hurt, you WILL get hurt. Attitude is everything. And don't just stand their and push everyone that comes your way. That's not moshing, that's standing around pushing people. Same with running into people and pushing them. That's not moshing either, that's running into people and pushing them.

Oh, and one last thing: Circle pits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything
Quote by soccermom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiXuRXKxyQc
This is a ****ing death wall.

im going to see lamb of god when they come to texas,

its wallof death btw
and they dont orchestrate it anymore because some guy broke both his legs doing it
Quote by Bmm386

To deluxity:

Holy crap that sucks. Personally, I've never been in one of those death metal mosh pits. I'm too much of a wuss to do so.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
when you mosh you dont stop to think about the persons gender. you rarely even get a chance to see who you're shoving in the face cause most of the time you'd be into the band thats playing and wont stop to think, hm i probably should go easy cause theirs girls here.
they most likely wont hurt you purposely, unless you're the ****in annoying girl who is making a fool of herself and you just wanna shove her of a freakin building.
but since its a battle of the bands...at a ****ing SCHOOL, i doubt you'll be allowed to mosh. ive been to many at different schools and even other places and they've got rules.
but have fun with your so called pussy dancing.
Quote by captainjackass
are lamb of god pits bad? i heard slipknot pits were the worst.

wow you are a D.A.

btw, i hate hardcore dancers, mostly because last week i was at a local metal show, but like 2 of the bands were "hardcore" so there were hxc dancers there
sheww basically some guy was doing the windmill arm thing an
SHABLAMM
he pounded me right in the balls

luckily the blow was somewhat cushioned by my dong, but it was very painful
he hit it like a full blown punch
Quote by Bmm386

Page 1 of 3