Okay i Got my pictures of my new bass in the camera so i can finally post this..

This is my Brand new ESP B405

Specs
• NECK-THRU-BODY CONSTRUCTION
• 34” SCALE
• MAHOGANY BODY W/QUILTED MAPLE TOP
• 5-PIECE MAPLE & WALNUT NECK
• ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
• DOT INLAYS W/MODEL NAME AT 12TH FRET
• EMG 40-DC (B) / 40-P5 (N) ACTIVE PICKUPS
• VOLUME & BALANCE CONTROLS
• EMG B64 3-BAND ACTIVE EQ
• BLACK CHROME HARDWARE
• GROVER TUNERS
• ESP BB-605 STRING-THRU-BODY BRIDGE
• 24 XJ FRETS

This thing sounds and plays amazeing plays very well and the neck is to DIE for it feals faster than a Ibanez SR505 neck. string spaceing is smaller than a 4 string to make the neck slimmer but it is still very comfterble and 24 frets

It sounds ...OMG just perfect i can get any sound from it with the EMG EQ on it. The bridge Pickup has way more bass and trebble then i was expecting and the bridge pickup has more bass than i was expecting with all the trebbley goodness of a bridge pickup. One of my favorite things is the attack i get i buitifull throughty attack when hit hard simmiler to a warrick but with a lighter touch it is very sweet sounding and pretty.

The finish... is just amazeing when i got it (i ordered online because nobody local has it) i was totally blown away! i knew it was going to look good but DAMN i couldent believe how good it looked. and if the paint is anything like my F-50 guitar then i wont even see the first sighn of a scrach on it for about 2 years.

I'm not the best at reviews ..right now i just got it and i still am learning how awsome it really is but i will be happy to answer any questions anyone has

here are some pics

the front

The back

Me drooling over it when i first got it
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9136/snewcamera038bh1.jpg

Close up

Me rocking out with it >.< (cant tell but im wearing PJ pants haha)
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Last edited by Emergancy Exit at Jan 11, 2007,
phat bass man. Esp is definately nice on that end - I've got a C304... It's amazing. Plus you've got a picture of SOAD when they were still good on your wall - that scores points.. haha.
You just made my GAS for one come back.

Bastard.

I think I have the same pattern PJ pants.

Congrats bro.
haha
nice! ....aha... i have the same pants too i think...
PTARMIGAN DUNE?
>>bump<< hehe it got barried guess it's bad to post theese so late at night
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
I love quilt maple. I perfer the ESP B series in black though.

Flat black is teh sex.
Bass is my life.
How much did that set you back man?
Bass Guitars:
Warwick - Corvette $$
Gibson Thunderbird IV
Tanglewood - Warrior II
Stagg - Semi Acoustic Bass

Amp:
Behringer BX3000T Head
Behringer BB115 Cabinet
"This thing sounds and plays amazeing plays very well and the neck is to DIE for it feals faster than a Ibanez SR505 neck."

Blasphemy!!!

But seriously, nice bass. Hope it serves you well.

Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
i love my new bass took a bit to get used to a 5er but i love it

the bass is usually in the $700 range at must stores but i found it off ZZounds.com for $640
then the day before i went to buy it it droped down to $540 there
SansAmp Bass driver DI
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
How's the B sound and feel on it, especially with the 34" neck-thru/string-thru combo?
Gear:
SX SJB62-5 5-String Fretless Jazz Copy (EADGC)
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Fretted (BEAD)
Ibanez IBZ10B 10 Watt Practice Combo Amp
DR Stainless Steel Lo-Riders
Yamaha Air Cell Straps
well the Low B sounds good and is not sloshy ( although my amp muddys it up a bit my sansamp can correct it tho) it has a cool attack to it it does not sound all farty.
it does not get in the way AT ALL when i play stuff i regularly played on 4 string and when i slap, it does not really get in the way takes a bit of getting used to but it's not bad
SansAmp Bass driver DI
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Last edited by Emergancy Exit at Jan 13, 2007,
Quote by Greenday389

Flat black is teh sex.

exactly. if they made a 5 string version of the B-500 i'd buy it instead.
Member of the Morley PWB Owners Club. PM mountaindew88 to join.
Congrats! I love ESPs (my current bass is a Tom Araya Sig. I just wish mine was 5 string...)
Member of the Eggnog IS > Humanity Club
Quote by Greenday389

Flat black is teh sex.

yeah but they dont so i got the 405 i kinda want a F series 5 string but the 405 is soo much more deluxe and a better bass than the 255 im glad i went with the 405 instead
SansAmp Bass driver DI
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
They should add the flat black color to the B-400 and B-405 or atleast have a B-505 with flat black.

I'd totaly G.A.S. over a B-506 or B-406 in flat black if they ever made one if I wasn't so content and happy with my Ibanez SR506.

Wait the site says black satin. Whatever I'll still call it flat black.
Bass is my life.
If ESP/LTD made a 5 string B-500 (or even better a 6 string version) with EMG pickups and preamp, neck thru and string thru options, I'd sell my Ibanez so fast it'd spin.
haha
i think they're doing a 2007 lineup soon. if they drop the B-500 i'll kill them. the only upgrade i can think of to that bitchin' thing would be to make it string-thru.
Member of the Morley PWB Owners Club. PM mountaindew88 to join.
if they make a better 5 string a month or two for the same price i just bought this one i will be P.O 'd for sure i hate how companies will do that like computers you buy one and then a few months later one twice as good comes out. either way i'm still happy with my bass
SansAmp Bass driver DI
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
very nice!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
an update to the last thing i said earlyer^^ the 2007's just came out and they changed the finish and it's a see thru woodish ( like a table almost) color and it look's semi-fuugly i'm glad i got it while it's still in the amber color

the new ones have same fetures play and sound the same just semi-fuugly but some people might like it
SansAmp Bass driver DI
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E