Hows it going guys

Im Joe.

Ive played drums about 10 years now and have an extensive home studio. I started really getting into guitar about 6 months ago so i said hell i post on a drum forum why not on a guitar forum. so here i am. Ill be around alot. im kind of a computer monger.

I play a squire with a old Crate GX-60C, its not a bad amps. I also have a DS-1, MT-2, Digitech bad monkey, and soon mabey a NS-1.

Just thought i would anounce my arrival, even though yall probably hate guitar newbs...

-Joe
title says it all
Quote by hippieboy444
[T]ANK I hate your sig

welcome Joe, this is The Pit, be careful, because if you say the wrong thing your gonna get flamed. But otherwise its a pretty awesome place
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Ah, i didnt realize there was a new members forum! Gracias amigo. But i dont really care about getting flamed, im just chillin.
Yeah i dont know if any of yall know the Pearl drummers forum "PDF" but im a heavy poster on there, and we have a "pit" sort of deal and well, anyways PDF is gay now. so ive moved here
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Quick guys lets haze him!!

*uploads the mega-e-paddle 3000*

haha

No daddy! NOOO
Quote by Paz363
haha

No daddy! NOOO

Dude i think your gonna get along good here
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
[lol squire

a lot of people on here make fun of drummers though
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Sup Joe?

Welcome to UG, wrong forum so... yeah.

Anyway, just watch your mouth on UG (considering you're 07 user) and be mature.....

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
alright, ill keep that in mind.

Man i wish you could see how many posts people had really easy, cause its kinda cool to see who the senior members are and crap.
welcome to UG, joe. read the rules and descriptions and get familiar with them. enjoy!

BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN