Hey guys, after all your help last time i thought i'd post my new one up

There Is

and if you want to

Black Dress (Kisschasy Cover)

Thanks - crit for crit

(If the songs aren't up when you load the page they should be there soon)
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
ok the drum part in the song is nearly essential in covering this song. Umm dont have the guy speak into the mic cause you can hear his breath coming from his mouth when he has loud bursts, look for a different guitar sound, cause that sounds nothing like the actual song. Anyways, sorry i had to be so harsh :P

i did a cover of dead leaves and the dirty ground if you want to look through my thread history, thatd be pretty rad :P
hey thanks for criting my song.
i think you need to get a new sound on the guitar thats already been mentioned. this sound is too weak i think. also at the start you should also play the verse chord progression it makes it sound fuller.
i think in my opinion the singings not too good its more like talking and also the singer isn't really controlling how loud he is when he speaks into the mic.
the guitar played the wrong chords in the middle section of the song.
sorry for sounding harsh but thats just my opinion
agreed that the guitar tone was pretty bad. notes were correct though. vocals werent that great. add the backing verse like pa said just kinda holding a 02x400 chord. turning vocals down and guitar up might help. i like how it sounds when the second guitar plays during the chorus though.
arright so consider everything im saying constructive criticism

it kinda sounds like when ur singing that ur afraid someone in the next room is going to hear.... BELT IT OUT!! cant stress enough to sing from ur diaphragm, whenever ur singing, stick out ur chest straighten our ur back and who cares what you think you sound like, personally i annoy the shit out of my parents when im doing studio work, but u know what, who cares what they think. also ur pic is positioned too close, u can tell because u can hear urself breathing

also find a way to throw a compressor over ur vocals so its clearer and it stands out more.

the guitar work was in time i think, i wasnt paying that much attention to it, but try to make it sound a little bit louder in contrast to ur voice.

cheers!
Thanks man, that's probably one of the best crits i've gotten in a while. And you somehow managed to pick it :p i always sing like there's someone listening (mainly because i record everything at 11pm - 3am and Alex (my brother) is asleep in the next room) but i'll try it

Thanks guys
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."