I'm just curious as to how the dudes of UG think about theses devious lil' bastards.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Quote by Rockwolf
My mate has loads of them...They actually run up your pants....

It'll be all fun n games until he gnaws your cock off, those little shits will dig their teeth into anything.
yo.

I BELIEVE
ferrets<everything
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
I wanted to get a ferret, but they're illegal to own in California.

Bloody nonsense, that is.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by zerowing
kinkajous are where its at
kinkajous > all other small mammals

Kinky Jews??

Is that when Lenny Kravitz gets freaky with a bunch of farm animals??

Cause that's the vibe I'm gettin'.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Kinkajous do not like to be awake during the day, and dislike noise or sudden movements. If they are agitated too much, they may emit a scream and attack, usually clawing their victim and biting deeply. Their bites are particularly dangerous as their saliva contains a tenacious, species-specific bacterium - Kingella potus, first identified by Dr. Paul Lawson of the University of Oklahoma. Socialite Paris Hilton used to carry her pet kinkajou, named "Baby Luv", on her shoulder to parties and clubs. In the August of 2006, Hilton was taken to an emergency room when Baby Luv bit her on the arm.......
BITCH, kikajou gonna kill you! GONNA KILL YOU!
Buy a ferret.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
threadstarter, you're not tom dixon, are you??

...if anyone remembers my old avatar, it was a little purple and black shiny ferret with a hat, goofy teeth, and a cigarette in it's mouth. created via msn by me and this guy tom. we used to have some weird conversations *shakes head*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
A friend of mine has 2 of them. They smell of urine and are annoying.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by VoltanEchoes
I wanted to get a ferret, but they're illegal to own in California.

Bloody nonsense, that is.

Indeed, boycott DVD's like Jingle All The Way, Kindergarten Cop......save Terminator though.

My nickname used to be "Ferret"

For some reason I acknowledge kids named ferret as gingers who wear flannelette for some unknown reason....

TV has invaded my brainz.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Well I'm not ginger, nor do I wear (much) flannelette.

Just simply that my last name rhymes with Ferrety.

Ferrety Geraghty...

There was a ferret at a pet shop once and it seemed like a nice ferret then I met the other ferret and it wasnt a nice ferret at all, that ferret bit me but the other ferret was a nice ferret.
They look delicious...
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
they are great fun my mate breads them
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
ferrets are class. they are good enough to replace dogs and cats as the #1 domestic pet. but never will
Aside from the fact that they smell like pure arse, they're tough lil buggers, a friend of mine has one, and he can litterally throw it across the room into the Chair and the ferret runs back to him to do it again. Pure Entertainment.

(No I do not condone the mistreatment of animals of any kind)

(except for kittens, b/c everytime you masturbate god kills a kitten....)
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Ahh a pom name.

Always in other peoples trousers