Hey fellow U-Gers . . . . . . Could I get your advice?

In my signature, you will see that I promote "Learn & Master GUitar", which I get a small commission for every unit sold (haven't sold anything yet )

What I want to do, is build a one page website, which as all the info on, that I can list with the major search engines, so I can increase the odds of a sale, by getting a high volume of traffic.

OK, my question is:

1. What are some good free websites (preferably websites that you or a friend uses)
2. Free website submission software & other tools
3. Any other personal advice you might like to add

Thanx in advance for your help, its appreciated!
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
i have used freewebs to support a few sites i ahve made..
n i just use frontpage.. or u can download dreamweaver.. its good but hard when u first start out..

hope that helps..

Peace
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Quote by DJaye
Hey fellow U-Gers . . . . . . Could I get your advice?

In my signature, you will see that I promote "Learn & Master GUitar", which I get a small commission for every unit sold (haven't sold anything yet )

What I want to do, is build a one page website, which as all the info on, that I can list with the major search engines, so I can increase the odds of a sale, by getting a high volume of traffic.

OK, my question is:

1. What are some good free websites (preferably websites that you or a friend uses)
2. Free website submission software & other tools
3. Any other personal advice you might like to add

Thanx in advance for your help, its appreciated!

Don't know any answers to your questions but I do know advertising isn't allowed on UG. I'd take that out of your sig if I were you.
You won't get very far with free hosting - trust me, I'm a web developer. Been there myself.

They usually slap adverts everywhere. Not really worth it.

Sorry man - you might just wanna find somebody with a server and ask for free hosting - you wouldn't need much space or anything.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
nemesis X is right, get a real domain name, and some webspace, it doesnt cost that much to do it. My band did it for a the longest time, and we are broke, and starving musicians, plus we dont make a cent from it.

If you are making a website that will in turn give you some revenue, then put some time, effort and money into making yourself look professional. I suggest you hire a professional to get the page done, free tools dont work as well either, stay away from tacky templates, and bad clip art.

there are free servers out there, and they will allow you to post a website,

if you want to take a crack at learning some html skills to build your own website, check out this great program: http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/

its free, and it color codes and helps you build code, this way you learn as you build, great tool to begin with, and it has a great help section as well.

but seriously though, the more you put in your website, the more youll get out of it. That goes with anything and everything. And if you dont want to put in a lot of work, at least make it look like you do. Advertising products for sale on free servers appears sketchy alone.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
And I'm a pro

I have a server - I can fix you up with hosting for.. $5 a month? And you can get domains filthy cheap at www.domainsarefree.com (They look a bit dodgy, but I've been using them for about 2 years, which is about 10 domains - they're excellent)

PM me if you wanna check out my hosting offer.. I'm opening a hosting company soon, so maybe I'll do a UG-user promotion. Heh.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Thanks for your help guy's

Does anyone know of cheap ways to submit to search engines cheaply? are the $49.95 offers worth it?
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?