sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask..

Anyway, can anone give me some tips on song there its 2 guitars playing...
Me and a frind wanna play but we cant find any song for 2 guitars.... at least nothing that isent so damn hard.

it shuld be something easy-medium.
can be rock or soft song....

thx
most sum 41 songs have 2 guitar parts, and are somewhat simple
My Gear
Gibson SG Faded Cherry Special
Peavey Triple X 212 150W Combo
Line 6 Spider III Jam

"It's Better to Burn Out, Than Fade Away"
-Kurt Cobain
Any song with a solo can have two guitars...because one plays teh solo and other plays the rhythm chorus or whatevers in the background.

Like american idiot- green day
boulevard of broken dreams- green day

wateva!
yeah, a lot of rock songs with 2 guitars typically have them playing the same or very similar parts for verse, but branching out into different parts, especially around the solo section.

songs like
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
Fat Lip - Sum 41

and of course any AC/DC song.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
All guns and roses, Ac Dc, Lots of old school metal ( Iron Maiden, Judast Priest etc.. ), All 80's Rock, but that kinda gettin into difficult material , You're best bet as i just said is Ac Dc and stuff down that line
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by right
Millencolin has 2 guitars.

ya they from my town!
thx for all the answers but I was hoping for a specific song.... not just. rock or metallica.
and it still shuld be easy-medium.
Last edited by Cyberz at Jan 11, 2007,
Alright..............

Metallica - unforgiven -----there is two parts that can be played
Metallica - one-------------- there is also at least two parts to play and they are fairly easy.
Metallica - Battery----------there is at least two different part that can be played over each other.

Like someone said earlier in this thread.....there are a ton of songs with two parts, usually a rythmn section which is played for the whole song and then whatever else...(lead guitar).

And if you ain't into metallica please ignore this post.