Hey, i was wondering if anyone knew the settings for his guitar on hyde park cd (or generally with live shows...when not using wah or anything)
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
Thanks for replying (that's one hell of an effects collection) but during the majority of hyde park it doesn't sound like he's using any effects at all...
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
it's just the usual stuff, i know he has a billion effect but those just modify and tweaking his sound and that picture that was posted is his pedal bored since the last album stadium arcadium before it was much simpler here is the link to guitar geek it's the stuff on here that your looking for seeing as hyde park was before stadium arcadium, his sound is just really from his strat and his amp (marshall) and then his "main" effects other: the mxr p90 phaser, the boss ds-2, the big muff

and then you've got his sound everything else is just tweaking
how come rolling sly stone and leverage of space is not on the new album??

what effect is being used on leverage of space at the end?
I need some serious help. Does anyone know how to get JF's tone on If You Have To Ask off of B.S.S.M? If someone could tell me his amp settings and pedals he uses. (pedal settings too if thats possible) If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated. =) I really want to get that clean funky guitar tone he has live and in the studio.