Hey guys, I was just messing around and decided to record this. Its a pretty simple song, but still very chill. Just close your eyes and let donkeyman take you away....

And also, hows the recording quality, etc?

www.purevolume.com/pelicanembryo
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
I like the drums at the start, and the guitar riffs and the overall sound. Very professional, with nice soothing melodies and some good out of tune bits that make it a bit different.
I don't smoke hash, but if I did I would definitely buy your album.
Man this thing is neat. I like this.

By the way, the drums in this song kick ass.
I apologise for my pretentious signature.
Pitch Shifter? sweet... I wish I could use mine in a song.

Listening to your song, described the feeling I had all today... Because today, I've been mostly chillin. I think I may ask everyone this... What do you use for drums?

Overall, its a great song, and don't ive up on it yet, its short, give it a bridge or something.

crit for crit! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502537
Hah, wow thats pretty good that you could tell its a shifter!
As for drums, its the drum machine on my 8 track recorder, then i beef em up with kristal or audacity.

Its funny how good it turned out because I totally just threw some chords together and then recorded everything in one take.

The one thing I was wondering was if its too muddy? Like a newb i added a lot of reverb, but i guess it fits.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Yea i thought there was some clipping, can you tell what it was, cause nothing came up on my meters.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Your drum sound kind of reminds me of led zeppelin's style where they distorted and echoed it. I liked the drums, the second guitar part was nice. I think you could sing on it and it would be pretty good song. Oh, and i liked the pelican picture.
man that was like lead zepplein and pink floyed had decided to play together! that was really great. the only thing i didnt like was the popcorn-like guitar at the beginning and the end. maybe take it down an octave or something. but other than that it was great!
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
The one thing I was wondering was if its too muddy?

Yes, but don't get me wrong. It adds charm. There's a clean, beautiful guitar swimming around, with a gutteral bass in the shadows. Keep it that way.

Definitely has a vibe you can only find in SoCal, especially San Diego. I hope to move there by summertime.

P.S.
I enjoyed the steel drums in there, too! Creative, without being arrogant. Nice.
Wow thank you! I'm not sure i know what you mean about "SoCal vibe" lol but yes its great here.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06