this is gonna sound stupid but can anyone whos got a razorback tell me how to string it? my last guitar was a warlock and for that you just string the strings through, it didn't have a floyd rose bridge or anything

any help would be great
search google "restring floyd rose" christ....

and youre gonna have a bitch of a time with it too,ENJOY!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

yep expect up to for hours your self untill u get it right. GREAT LEARNING EXPERENCE better then paying 45 dollars and never knowing how t do it.
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh
don't stick your penis in it

MY RIG!
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424 CM
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Johnson Electric Acoustic
Zoom GFX-1 Multi Effect pedal
Randall RX25
Behringer Distortion Pedal
Why does everyone think changing floyds is oh-so-hard anyway? Sure it took me like 4 hours the first time, but now I can easily do it in under an hour. Really the only difference is unlocking each old string and locking the new one. And then it's a bitch to get in tune, but in the end it's really not that much harder IMO.
Quote by De Amazing Blob
Why does everyone think changing floyds is oh-so-hard anyway? Sure it took me like 4 hours the first time, but now I can easily do it in under an hour. Really the only difference is unlocking each old string and locking the new one. And then it's a bitch to get in tune, but in the end it's really not that much harder IMO.

well considering that I can change my strings in under five minutes without even taking off my guitar...

Yeah, an hour is a pain in the ass.

But, it doesn't matter, that's the price you pay for serious whammying
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by De Amazing Blob
now I can easily do it in under an hour. Really the only difference is unlocking each old string and locking the new one. And then it's a bitch to get in tune, but in the end it's really not that much harder IMO.

an hour isnt a time to be proud of but yeah it is a pain in the rhompus