Well this will be my forth And I will keep going forever, they are just bloody the best day for a great price. Just some trivia, I was on TV (Channel V) moshing when I saw Metallica in 04, and 05 there were 2 pics of me on the JJJ website and Channel V website for slipknot, I waited 7 hours lol.... but saw other bands of course , I through my shoe at Wolfmothers roadie and hit him in the face , and the power went out at Mudvayne after the 4th song when I was front row

Share some stories and if you are going

www.bigdayout.com

Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
im going this year. i have never been before but i cant wait
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
You will absolutely love it man. You coudl go see a band you hate and still havea great tiem haha, the atmosphere is amazing
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
yeah thats what ive been told. wat bands are u goin to see?
Quote by Stormx
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
there only seems to be one ok band on that line up

and that is?
Quote by Stormx
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
Trivium

yeah thats pretty much the reason im going, and i probably may not have gone if they werent playing, but i do like a few of the other bands playing and it will still be a kickass day
Quote by Stormx
Well dude from my experience, you gota make compromises for bands and where you are positioned. After about 2-4pm it can be hard to get in the main stages D, I really love Kasabian but I just have to listen (not watch lol) My Chemical Romance Im there for Tool and Muse mainly, and JBT
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
i just didn't think the line-up was too flash this year.

i mean from what you guys are saying about the atmosphere it probably would have been worth it anyway, but the only band i really like that's there is muse, and i'm seeing them at their own sydney show anyway.

having said that, i was in the ballot.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
I'm gonna do a shitload of crystal-meth like I did last time, and grind my back molars down to the gumline.

Did you go to the one held at the Brizzy showgrounds? It went off. They had a Rave room with 3D lasers n shit, real cool
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
the only good bands there are muse and tool thats why im going to see muse on the 24th at the horden
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him
(")_(") on his way to world domination.

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
Woop! I'm going this year. Hanging out to see my fave band Tool but I also really liked Butterfly Effect when I saw them last at a small show. Not really a fan of Muse as everyone else seems to be.

The first one I went to was in 04 with Metallica. I had wanted to go the year Manson was here, but I couldn't afford it, being a lowly student.

If I was going to brag, I'd say that when I went in 04, I got a free taxi ride there and back, I got a free ticket, and I was paid $250 for being there. I was working for the Electoral Commission, doing "Rock Enroll" - getting the 17 & 18 yr olds to sign up to vote. (Enroll if you can, everyone!)

I worked from 12 to 6, but I was there from the early morning, and I got really badly sunburned, so when it was time for me to work, my face was bright red and I didn't feel too well, lol... not a lot of work was done by me.
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Last edited by MrAngryEyes at Jan 11, 2007,
Sun screan is your friend at the big day out lol...

NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!!1
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
I saw Iggy Pop live at the QLD one, that was mad.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
totally wanna go, but as if im going to pay 180 plus for a ticket over ebay
dammit i was broke when tickets got out.
=\
The lineup is terrible.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Quote by stringmagician
I don't live in Australia.

And I'm broke!

me too man, i'd freaking love to see Muse and Tool

llama_edit:
and after looking at the lineup, Violent Femmes, Trivium, The Vines and possibly Jet
Last edited by llama_guitarist at Jan 12, 2007,
I would be but ****ing work...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI