This is not a religious based thread.

This is an outrage thread.

The man who last year came out to say that women INVITE RAPE on themselves by dressing scantilly has now come out to say "AUSTRALIANS ARE LIERS AND THAT MUSLIMS HAVE MORE RIGHT TO LIVE IN AUSTRALIA THAN ANGLO-SAXONS"

He has also stood up for the Lebonese Gang Rapists

He has a history of comments like this going back 20 years.

He makes these comments yet he is still the top muslim in Australia...says alot for the Muslim community, they are obviously happy with him being their spokesperson.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
I really hate to sound racist. But to hell with the effing muslims. The french took their holy land during the crusades, and they vowed revenge against the french. But FFS. It aint even about the french anymore yet they still hide behind their holy war crap. They've become an infestation.
He also said that muslims were in Australia before Europeans explored. lol
Ibanez RG1527
ENGL Blackmore Sig.
Marshall 1960A Cab
Orange 4x12 Cab

Member of UG's Official Gain \/\/hores - Invite Only
a muslim cleric guy in australia who is the leading sheik in australia, despite the fact he has a decent history of making comments that would land most politicians/well known people in general in the profanity hole.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Me neither, but I'm tired of hearing about muslims politicalwise. As people, they don't bother me one bit. But when they get involved in religion or politics, or even worse, both, then I want them anywhere but near me. It's effing irritating, and pathetic.
Look the women one was mis-interpreted by the media. They took it out of context of what he was saying like they do to everyone. I havent heard about these recent comments, link me up to the news article?
I agree. Muslims get such bad press in the Media recently. It's a massive cultural divide thats been growing since 9/11 or even before. People are suspicious of Muslims and fear them secretly because you think they hate you because your from the West. Etc etc.
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
This is not a religious based thread.

This is an outrage thread.

The man who last year came out to say that women INVITE RAPE on themselves by dressing scantilly has now come out to say "AUSTRALIANS ARE LIERS AND THAT MUSLIMS HAVE MORE RIGHT TO LIVE IN AUSTRALIA THAN ANGLO-SAXONS"

He has also stood up for the Lebonese Gang Rapists

He has a history of comments like this going back 20 years.

He makes these comments yet he is still the top muslim in Australia...says alot for the Muslim community, they are obviously happy with him being their spokesperson.

Step 1. Rape him, his turban makes a me teh horniez and invites er mah raepz.
Step 2. Deport him
Step 3. Make nasty comments about him for bout 20 years.

I'm not racist, I live in the Lebanese HQ of melbourne, everyone's cool except for the few dickheads he feel the need to grab your attention by beeping their horn at you constantly when you wait for a bus, or the dickheads who love to fight and get their anuses handed to them.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Australian PM John Howard laughing off the comments:

"I think it'll bring a wry smile to the face of Australians who don't actually feel the least bit offended that many of our ancestors came here as convicts...It's almost a badge of honour for many Australians."

But yeah, religious extremists suck; as do racist, narrow-minded, ignorant, generalising moronic UGers.