Do you hate me as much as I hate you? Tell me how much you hate me? Points for creativity and elaboration.
I think you're a loser with no life and you've probably never touched a girl before. Hating people on the internet is probably your only way to compensate for a sad, miserable excuse of a life.

How many points for that?

And **** you.
You're a stupid fuking n00b, and should have a broken tree branch, rammed right up your cornhole.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
i hate you! i hate all attention seekers!
Punk isn't dead, its just been raped and molested
Member #2 of the Shihad fan club
Member #5 of the Incubus fan club
Member #3 of The Deftones Club
member #4 of the Australiana club
Quote by DJaye
You're a stupid fuking n00b, and should have a broken tree branch, rammed right up your cornhole.

Wanna do it? Or shall I?
Archaon = + 2 (nice add at the end a good Fu*k you goes a long way)
DJaye = + 1 (come on you can do better)
Let me start you off with an example:
I hate you all so much that i wish Rosie O'Donnell bad mouths you on the view right after your soul is devoured by a little girl with braces who is covered in elephant boo-boo.
Quote by ctb
Wanna do it? Or shall I?

You can do the honors, I will sit and watch the show

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

**** I hate you a lot. I hate you more than the rash in my groin. I hate you more than I hate hip-hop, and dear lawd do I hate hip hop.Why, I bet you're the type of inconsiderate faggot who ****s and guy in the ass and doesn't have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. I hate you so much that my mom got scared she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Nah forget it' - Yo homes to Bel Air! I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
Inhuman evil take down!
You're a pathetic waste of human ****ing flesh and deserve to be gangraped, disemboweled, and fed to carnivorous pandas. You were ****ing adopted, and your mother was a hooker. Your father was a fat one legged bastard, and you have a small penis. Go gag on a squirrel.
I hate you so much, I don't even know you, but I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you and only you!
You're trying to keep yourself in the limelight with this, but we can all see through this charade. When you're through with this, you'll probably go and get your mom to make you a Jam Sandwhich. She'll no doubt do it wrong and you'll fly off at her, she'll take your computer and Xbox away and you'll end up crying yourself to sleep on your bed. Your mom will hear you crying, but she doesn't care, she regrets that fifteen minutes when she slagged herself about and got pregnant with your dumb sperm.

You probably can't help it, even from the very first zeroconsequence relative that managed to crawl out of the sea millions of years ago, you're all destined to be wastes of carbon.
**** yes. Top scorer. But you still suck major horse penis. You put the butt**** in gay.
i hate you so much, that i shall break your guitar and amp into medium large peaces, and shove them in your ass until they are completly submerged. then i will make you drink tung oil and tiki fluid. after that i will get five black men to rape you you cloppy sunt
Too cool for a signature.
Don't hate the guitar, man. It never did anything wrong.

It's the faggotface who tried to orgasm on it.
This is how much I hate you - If R Kelly pissed on you I would send him one hundred thank-you letters.

(but maybe you'd like it so that could be a bad way of expressing my hate then... )
Quote by Ishiga
**** yes. Top scorer. But you still suck major horse penis. You put the butt**** in gay.

Damn you. Oh well...
Inhuman evil take down!
Truthfully, I feel sorry for you. It is obvious that you were molested by your father when you were 6 months old, because of this desperate cry for attention.

No doubt you were brought up by an overbearing mother, as you have the makings of a text book homosexual, which will no doubt snowball to pedophilia when you reach your early 30's

Last edited by DJaye at Jan 11, 2007,
I was only joking by the way, you lezzo

Misanthropy is my special.

I will dance on your grave. And piss all over it, you steaming homo.

Joking, I love you really.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
When you die, I will dig you up, bury you upside down, then piss on your grave.

Since he's not replied, I think it's safe to say he's hit his comfort things of Ben & Jerry's and Brokeback Mountain
Quote by anewhope
Since he's not replied, I think it's safe to say he's hit his comfort things of Ben & Jerry's and Brokeback Mountain

Back at the old com-puter. Where were we? Oh yea.
I hate you guys so much that I am wish you all get rabies, in the head. Yes head rabies and chlamydia flavored ice cream for everyone.
I hope something mildly unpleasant happens to you, such as stepping in a curry.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY