hello thar. me and a few buddies have started a little punk band called dead not disabled and i was wondering if somebody might be able to help me come up with a logo cuz none of us have any artistic talent whatsoever lol. who ever comes up with the logo will get a credit on our myspace and if are ever in belleville ontario will get into our shows for free. so... any takers?

EDIT: oh and i forgot theres this charactor i made up in art class last year called big poppa bog-o-bones he pretty much a skull with a top hat tipped to the side and a smoke hangin out of his mouth if you can incorperate it into the logo somehow would be great
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Epiphone Les Paul Deluxe 2
crappy acoustic stolen from an emo kid
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
Last edited by buzzman_47 at Jan 11, 2007,
<3
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by buzzman_47
none of us have any artistic talent whatsoever

charactor i made up in art class last year

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Quote by buzzman_47
hello thar. me and a few buddies have started a little punk band called dead not disabled and i was wondering if somebody might be able to help me come up with a logo cuz none of us have any artistic talent whatsoever lol. who ever comes up with the logo will get a credit on our myspace and if are ever in belleville ontario will get into our shows for free. so... any takers?

EDIT: oh and i forgot theres this charactor i made up in art class last year called big poppa bog-o-bones he pretty much a skull with a top hat tipped to the side and a smoke hangin out of his mouth if you can incorperate it into the logo somehow would be great

ur logo sounds like the social distortion logo
Quote by buzzman_47

so hes like slash on appetite for destruction?
ya
Quote by thunderbass15
so hes like slash on appetite for destruction?
ya

kinda ill see if i can upload a pick of him i was goin for the slash/eddie look

but can anyone help?
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
Quote by sam b
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

well i had to do something when i was supposed to be doin landscapes
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
if you want, I'll help you. I can show you some of the other works I've done for guys here at UG as well. If you're interested, either PM me, or send an email to silverstudios@gmail.com
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2