ok.. i'm buyin a guitar.. it's not my first.. but i'd like to hear your opinion....
i've made some choices... (i'm a lh) :P

- A Stagg Telecaster (pickups: 2x single coil - controls: 1x volume + 1x tone - pickup selector switch: 3-way - body: solid alder - neck: hard maple, bolt-on / 648mm / 25 1/2 in. - fingerboard: rosewood / 22 frets - bridge: "t" style - machine heads: diecast nickel - colour: yellow)Pic
- A Stagg LesPaul (pickups: 2x humbucker w/chrome cover - controls: 2x volume + 2x tone - pickup selector switch: 3-way - veined arch top w/ binding - body: solid alder - hard maple set neck / 628mm / 24 3/4 in.- fingerboard: rosewood / 22 frets w/ pearloid inlays - bridge: fixed tune-o-matic-style - machine heads: kluson-style - colour: cherryburst) Pic
I generally play rock and punkrock.. and i own a 20W Amp and Zoom 505 guitar Effect
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
um i play rock and punkrock..... I have a 20 Watt Peavey
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
What kind of guitar do you have at the moment, I bet it can't be any worse than a stagg.... but I would be inclined to get a new amp anyway.... that zoom is...hmm...well I have it, and it is not friendly.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
get a telecaster with a humbucker. you dont want to play punk through single coils
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
I love Tele's so I'm a bit biased, but a Les Paul style guitar might be better for you if you want to play Punk. You could always have a humbucker installed into the Tele, but that might cost as much as the guitar if you buy a new pickup and can't do the work yourself.

If you like the Tele you could pick up a 4-way selecter switch which would give you both series and parallel options and allowing your singles to act like a humbucker
Guitars
MIM Fender Telecaster
Art & Lutherie Cedar
1969 EKO Ranchero
G&L Tribute L2500

Amps
Traynor YCV40WR
Yorkville BM400H
Peavey TVX 4x10

Effects
Behringer DSP1000
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
Digitech HotRod
BBE Sonic Stomp
Whats your budget?
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Pay attention, Stratwizard. He said rock and punkrock in the original post :P

I'd say go for the LP.

Cheers.