hi i was wondering what those box things were called that u put ur pedals in. i've got a few pedals now and i know im going to find it awkward if they're all over the floor. also, i would appreciate if someone could recommend me some which are of good value, and not too expensive. Thanks in advance.
Member #3 of the Official UG John Frusciante Fan Club
A pedal board I think your looking for.

I cant recommend any though, as im pedalless
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
^buy some then. you cheapskate

you could make your own pedalboard. can't be too hard.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I'm pedalless, too (MINIMALIST FTW!), but I know that Warwick make these pedal boards built into suitcases. I think they've even got a power supply built in.

Most people make pedal boards themselves, though. You can buy an aluminium case at some hardware store, and bolt your pedals down to the lid, along with a power supply. Then, if you need to take it with you to a gig, just pull out the guitar and amp cables, close the case and there you go.
Geez, go make one yourself.
Get a piece of wood, some velcro, attach, then attach power source. DONE.
That's what most of the UG'er did anyway.
that pedaltrain is pretty ludicrous, its $300 for a piece of steel, u could make ur own :/
Quote by IndieMetalhead
^buy some then. you cheapskate

Cant, Im umm..well, Im joining a gym

gotta get rid of the old gut.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
It's not hard to make a starter pedalboard for your pedals. A peice of plywood cut to size, two handles on the sides for easy transport, a power bar, and lotsa velcro.

Ta-da! You have a pedalboard.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
use the plywood/velcro method, and get a visual sound one-spot power adaptor. it's the best invention ever- unless you can afford the dunlop power brick.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!