I'm looking for a small tube amp I can use for recording, and the Hiwatt Custom 7 seems like a pretty good choice since I've loved the Custom 100's and 50's that I've played.

Has anyone had any experience with this amp? It's fairly new so I'm not expecting a huge response to this. But I absolutely love Hiwatts (especially Fripp's tone back in the glory days of King Crimson, and Martin Barre's tones).

Also does anyone know the approximate Canadian retail price on these things?
Guitars
MIM Fender Telecaster
Art & Lutherie Cedar
1969 EKO Ranchero
G&L Tribute L2500

Amps
Traynor YCV40WR
Yorkville BM400H
Peavey TVX 4x10

Effects
Behringer DSP1000
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
Digitech HotRod
BBE Sonic Stomp
I've not actually heard of that model, I'm just familiar with the ones from the 60's, but wow, that thing looks pretty great.

However, I doubt many people have played one here, so it's probably best to try and find one near you...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I haven't tried that one, but the stage/studio model I tried ruled.

Very expensive, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?