this F*ckin amp is the best amp ever made, it can go from Classic Rock to Death Metal in the flick of a switch. it is called the Fender MH-500 Metalhead. its f*ckin 500 watts enough for anyone!
Fallen

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by Atreyu42491
this F*ckin amp is the best amp ever made... it is called the Fender MH-500 Metalhead. its f*ckin 500 watts enough for anyone!

Hahahahaha! Very funny joke...
Thankyou for that, there now appears to be some Fender hate growing at the pit of my stomach. Damnit Leo, what in gods name made you create a 550 watt solid state amp and name it 'Metalhead'. What the hell would you do with 550 watts? Kill small woodland creatures at a distance of 300 miles?

Anyway, the correct awnser would have to be somewhere between the AC30 and the Twin.
Quote by Guitarmiester
Hahahahaha! Very funny joke...

WHATS SO FUNNY FAG?
Fallen

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Since when does 500 watts = 'the best amp ever made'? Best amp ever made, someone needs to actually try some other amps sometime.

Edit: The capital letters don't have any extra effect, in case you are wondering.
why would 500 watts mean its really loud its spl or sound pressure level that determines volume not power think about it hairdryers can be 1.2 kw or 1200 watts and there not that loud also thats at 2 ohms most cabnets run at 8 so if it was run into an 8 ohm cab its prob gettin roughly 125 watts (off the top of my head) also solid state stuff is allways gonna be meh in comparison to all tube amplification unless some miracle breakthough happens
Quote by beckyjc
Thankyou for that, there now appears to be some Fender hate growing at the pit of my stomach. Damnit Leo, what in gods name made you create a 550 watt solid state amp and name it 'Metalhead'. What the hell would you do with 550 watts? Kill small woodland creatures at a distance of 300 miles?

Anyway, the correct awnser would have to be somewhere between the AC30 and the Twin.

Leo didn't do it. (unless he bought the company back from CBS?)
the lesser known of the 4
Quote by Atreyu42491
WHATS SO FUNNY FAG?

Maybe when you grow up and have any clue as to what you are talking about, maybe then you'll be worth trying to have a conversation with or be taken seriously.

...best amp ever made
Quote by 5thhorseman
Leo didn't do it. (unless he bought the company back from CBS?)

Damn, I didn't even know he sold it. Wow, I don't pay attention.
^ Lol, it went from Leo to CBS to FMIC. Blame FMIC for the MH500.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
I heard one of these live once. It didn't sound half bad. It was all bad. It was like a 500 watt Frontman. eek..
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV
Quote by captian_face
why would 500 watts mean its really loud its spl or sound pressure level that determines volume not power think about it hairdryers can be 1.2 kw or 1200 watts and there not that loud also thats at 2 ohms most cabnets run at 8 so if it was run into an 8 ohm cab its prob gettin roughly 125 watts (off the top of my head) also solid state stuff is allways gonna be meh in comparison to all tube amplification unless some miracle breakthough happens

There's a reason hairdryers aren't loud. They are designed to convert their power into thermal energy as opposed to kinetic energy for sound. The wattage of an amplifier does affect its volume as power is a rating of how much energy the amp puts out per unit time. More energy means louder. Of course there are other factors to be taken into account such as the sensitivity of the speaker(s), which is a SPL measured in dB.

It would be quite difficult to dry your hair with a speaker!

Edit: To the TS, no the Fender Metalhead is not the best amp ever made. Judging from your posts I would say you are a pre pubescent male with ADD.
What an idiot.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.