As i'm planning on building my first pedal, i'm going to use perfboard as a simple option instead of a pcb

My question is

If i place a componet through the holes and it needs to be connected to another do I wire it underneath the perfboard where the metal prongs etc will end up? ANd just follow the wiring off the schemeatic?

Thanks

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Basically. Most of my first pedal builds were done on perfboard and I just stuck the leads through the holes and wired it up underneath just like the schematic.
YOu wouldnt happen to have a picture to show an example because i'm new to this and I like seeing how others do it.

THankls

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Is the wire there any specific wire that is good for pedals? I'm guessing you cant use covered wire, well you could but it would cause more work?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Those are the leads on the ends of the resistors and caps and such. You dont need wire until you are connecting the circuit to the pots, swithces, etc.
O fair enough. Well what type of wire would I be using to connect it to the components that arn't on the perf?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Thanks very much. And on a final note, got any tips for first time pedal builders?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Im still pretty novice at it too, so I dont know. But have fun? Usually if you dont have fun it ends up being a pain in the ass.
Yea i guess i can order the parts again if I mess up.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!