i'm mad yet kinda proud of myself that i blew a speaker. it's only a fender frontman 15r, and the volume was only on like 5. im just gonna put an 8 inch car speaker in it lol i need this amp though cuz i live in a very small dorm and can't fit any thing bigger in there. but my question is will a regular ol' car speaker with the same specs work? its 8ohm and 8 inch speaker
i dont think the speaker will be able to handle the guitar frequencies.
worst case, it'll blow too.
the ohms match tho.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
well the speaker it has in it now couldnt be much different from a car speaker... this one looks exactly like one. but im willing to take the chance since i need something by next thursday cuz i start guitar lessons on that day.
well i need one by next thursday... and i can't buy one where i live.. i will have to order one, and guitar center doesnt have any 8inchers and wont have one in for like 2 weeks if i were to order one.... im moving on sunday back to my dorm so im in a crunch, i also cant afford a new amp. but hell ill just have to wait and see what happens.