www.247guitar.com
online shop for stuff, like the musiciansfriend.com and thomann.de etc.
i dont work for them so its not advertising in that way
im just trying to give a heads up to us irish guys. to get a deal if anyone is interested
not much stuff on it yet but i think its just opened, and worth a look
Nice! Muchos Gracias Senior INDEED!

EDIT: No 1960AV cab
Last edited by Tarzan_man at Jan 11, 2007,
thanks hopefully they ll put up some more stuff. but they have a few PRS's!
If at first you dont succeed,
dragon slaying is not for you.

Quote by Tarzan_man
Nice! Muchos Gracias Senior INDEED!

EDIT: No 1960AV cab

give it time mite get some more stuff.
i really only think its a few days old
so mayb, but its got a nice mesa boogie dual rectifier thats a better price anywhere else iv seen in the country, better get the triple on there and its mine
they don't seem particularly cheap to me, and they only have a PO Box address, not a real address.

I'm sceptical.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
they dont have a great line of gear imo
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg