story lads,

so i might be sorting myself out with a Valveking 100w head, but for a cabinet is it worth spending the money to buy the matching valveking Cab? (400w) or would it still just as good to buy something a little cheaper to nock buck the funds a bit?

thanks lads

(just a quick question, anyone know if the DoD Vx250V overdrive pedal (re-issue) is as good as the old ones, my bro is deciding between that or the DoD YJM 308 pedal (yngwie's signature one) thanks peeps)
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Last edited by Zeds.Ded at Jan 11, 2007,
i thought that alright
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
If you do enough looking, you could probably find a Marshall 1960 cab (used) within that same price range, possibly a little less. The 'specially voiced' VK speakers aren't anything great.

About the DOD OD's, the YJM308 is based of the original DOD250 OD. I've been using the YJM308 OD for about 1-2 years, great OD. I got mine very cheap from MF.com - $29 shipped.
thanks, but i cant seem to get to this MF.com, it keeps bringing my to MF communications
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
thanks man!
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
I just looked, they're back to selling it at $69.99, look around at other online stores, I'm sure you can find somewhere selling it for $29.99. Musiciansfriend.com usually has a sale on it though. It's smaller than a Boss pedal and built very well, heavy duty on/off switch (never had a problem with once) and big knobs. Keep looking around, I'm sure some place is still selling it at $29.99. Good luck.
i was going to buy it from thomann.de , there prices are always class, and there very reliable! plus its only €41 for it ther
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Zeds.Ded
i was going to buy it from thomann.de , there prices are always class, and there very reliable! plus its only €41 for it ther

Word of warning - Thomann's great warranty deals are only valid within Germany.
ah i wouldnt mind that, most of the stuff comes with ther own warrenty anyway
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg