the orig was the nazzles
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
will never work like on the sega genesis!!!

SEGA 16bit all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Streets of Rage > allllllllllllllll.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Streets of Rage II was the best. Had it on the Mega Drive, now I've got it emulated on the PC but no two-player.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
You can have two player on an emulated one, depends on what kind of emulator you're using.
Quote by Hells_Bell
You can have two player on an emulated one, depends on what kind of emulator you're using.

Can't on mine. Can't be bothered to get a new one.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Aww I thought you meant a proper remake...
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Hmm.. do you have winzip? I guess you do. Just right click on the file and click on Extract.
Wow this remake is SPOT ON.

The originals should have been like this. Every aspect is perfect, blends the goodness of all of em into one.
I love this remake. I've beaten it about five times now. I never play a game that much. I enjoy the AI for "computer friend" mode. It's almost perfect. The only problem is they call the cops too much.
thanks for the link op, downloaded already, came loads
how young did you say they were again?
edit: ^dude, how could you not check the date? what are you doing?
Last edited by LolCatGuitar at Mar 28, 2014,
^I was curious if anyone had something to say about this game. So I entered it into the search. You can find more interesting threads that way. If you're so opposed why did you post to say I was doing something wrong?
Thank you for posting!!! I love those games!
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

I bought a 'Mega Drive Ultimate Collection' for the PS3. Streets of Rage is on it. Waste of money, nowhere near as good as I remember it first time around, even Sonic was boring. Gaming has moved on alot in the past 20 years. I didn't even find Sonic entertaining and I used to play on it for hours as a kid.

These classics are best kept in the memory bank I think.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good