Hey guys, finally got my rp150 back from musicians friend for repaires. It stopped working 20 minutes after getting it on Christmas. Anyways, I was playin around with it a bit and recorded this short song using only the rp150. Drums from the drum machine, bass, rhythm, and lead.

Let me know what you think. I am aware that some of the bends tend to be off... Its called ottokee, the one with the dog on it..

myspace.com/johnschwind
I just uploaded so maybe it wont work yet.
Quote by chrisatgrace
so funky fresh dude. very nice. the off bends are barely noticble. how many tracks does your recorder have? if it is 8 you did a great job.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500616

Sorry, I may not have explained that right. The RP150 plugs into the usb on my computer. So I can hear what I'm playing on my amp, and record directly to my comp. I can also completly control my pedal from the comp using the software.

Though the downside, what comes out of my amp is completely different from what my computer records obviously. But you can select amp models to simulate popular amps, and for recording, it's perfect.
Wow, talk about funky fresh!!! You're really good at playin those licks wew! The one thing I noticed was the panning of the drums and rhythm guitar...its almost all on the left. Is that on purpose? It definitely brings out the lead more, which has a killer tone btw.

I like the rhythm more on the left, I think that works, but Im not sure about the drums. Other than that, awesome.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
Quote by donkeyman2341
Wow, talk about funky fresh!!! You're really good at playin those licks wew! The one thing I noticed was the panning of the drums and rhythm guitar...its almost all on the left. Is that on purpose? It definitely brings out the lead more, which has a killer tone btw.

I like the rhythm more on the left, I think that works, but Im not sure about the drums. Other than that, awesome.

Thanks man! The drums were coming from the digitech rp150 and so was the rythm guitar, so there wasnt much I could do. I moved them both to the left and put the bass in the middle, and lead towards the right a bit.

Im very impressed with my rp150 and the tone I can record with it so far.
that was great man. the drums sound great, the base, the rhythm all compliment the lead guitar. i think you need lyrics but thats just me, it stil sounds great i can really imagin hearing it on the radio. u should try have it profesionaly recorded with some lyrics its great! really relaxed and uh.. "alert" for want of a better word. anyway yea keep it up!
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
i thought that was pretty cool.
you sound like a really good guitar player, the lead was incredibly flowing and sweet.
it reminded me of a demo for something, like a track demonstrating a pedal, if ykno what i mean. not sure if thats good or bad, cuz it means everything is very tight and perfected, but a lil bit stiff and tiny bit bland.

crit mine?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499078

thanks
That was pretty awesome! Your playing is pretty fluid, I liked your lead lines they really flow with the song. I take it you've been playing a long time?

And thanks for the crit, its an honor to receive a positive review by such a good musician.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join