http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-FM-412-4x12-100-Watt-4Ohm-Cabinet?sku=601726

thats the cabinet im looking at to hook up my combo to to make a different kind of stack... but... im making sure that my combo will fit ontop of it... and on the musician's friend page it said the dimensions of the cab is 29-1/2"W x 30"H x 14"D...
but the cab is slanted, so would that 14"D be the base of the amp or the top? if so is there a Fender FM 412 that isnt slanted?

thanks all..
Why do you want a cab for it?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
well i already realized that the cab won't give the combo too much more volume but it is going to allow me to hear myself better with the sound more directed at my ears... thats why i picked the cheaper FM 412 because I'm really only buying it for looks at personal sound ha.
if you just want a cab for "personal sound" surely you can get a cheaper one than that?

My Harley Benton cab, which okay, you may not be able to get in the states was about £80 (roughly $180ish)

EDIT: woah my maths was out...according to http://coinmill.com/GBP_USD.html it's more like $155.06
well i've been looking through musiciansfriend.com... and i really can't find anything that cheap, i probably should look harder...

unless someone can suggest another cab?
got the combo, nice sounds but the volume pot is very annoying. good at 1 and way too loud at 2, clean starts to overdrive at around 3. it's got nice sounds but the pots suck big time and yes there is a non slanted cab as well. btw is yours the same?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Jan 11, 2007,
I've heard good things about the Behringer Ultrastack BG412S for that price.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Quote by FretboardToAsh
got the combo, nice sounds but the volume pot is very annoying. good at 1 and way too loud at 2, clean starts to overdrive at around 3. it's got nice sounds but the pots suck big time and yes there is a non slanted cab as well. btw is yours the same?

nope, i've got a line 6 flextone III XL that I want to hook up to the cab.
oh right, can't you build one yourself? seems to be cheaper there's even a guide on the site
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
at Music123 there's a Behringer 4x12 for 199.99.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

Quote by FretboardToAsh
oh right, can't you build one yourself? seems to be cheaper there's even a guide on the site

I was thinking about doing that actually...

how much would four speakers cost (possibly celestion tube)... and where would I buy them?