Hi, is anyone here going to see mastodon in London on march the 15th, the gig was originally set for the Mean Fiddler but its been changed to the Forum, i got my tickets a while back when it was still set for the mean fiddler and it says that the tickets are for the mean fiddler on the tickets, so i'm wondering does anyone know if these tickets will be ok for the new venue or do i have to do sumthin about it, thnx.

ps. sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
IDK really know, cause im not going, wish like hell i could lol, but im guessing you should at least make sure by calling or e-mail where ever you got the tickets from

btw: right forum
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
yer ive tried contacting them but its ticketmaster there useless and will probs take years to reply. I think there are still tickets available btw, if u wanted to go ^
Last edited by benoit141089 at Jan 11, 2007,
Theyve moved the venue? YESSS! Im not allowed to go Mean Fiddler for some reason but now i might be able to see teh Mastodons.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.