Ever turned up somewhere expecting mates to meet you but they don't?

God damn I hate it when that happens.

Well today it was with school and it was study leave so not so bad. But a couple of times I've gone to the cinema and no ones turned up so I call someone and they're like "that plan was never final."

Then you're like "just leave quietly and no one will point and laugh" despite the fact no one knows you.
Pwnt.

Sorry though. Happened to me too. At least something similiar. Sucks.
the only time iv ever thats ever happened they did turn up...
that sorta means no
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
So basically all your mates just ditch you occasionally?

Nah I know what you mean, but I just always ensure it enver happens with me, like I know things are definitely final or whatever before I go
Quote by chocolateman900
So basically all your mates just ditch you occasionally?

Nah I know what you mean, but I just always ensure it enver happens with me, like I know things are definitely final or whatever before I go

Yeah now I phone or text people before I leave.
One time I said "i might come, probably not." so my friend probably didn't think to tell me about it.
Sounds like your friends don't like you haha. It probably wasn't intentional.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Then you're like "just leave quietly and no one will point and laugh" despite the fact no one knows you.

And this appendage grows on your head.

A couple of months ago, I was supposed to meet up with my friends at the train station a few stops away from mine, I thought I was early and when I got there I checked the time and I was 2 hours late. I felt like a nub cause I was with some of my other friends were on the same train and I probably looked like a dumbarse on my way past them.
yo.

I BELIEVE
ah, this happened to me a while ago. I was with my GF and her best freind, and we were supposed to be meeting my mate, and his best mate (really, i was like a double date thing in a way). We were meeting up in hull, and he kept texting me saying where are you now? etc. Was supposed to be watching resident evil as UGC, however they never did turn up, so me and the GF and her freind ended up walking round hull looking for them. Turns out neither of them wanted to go to the cinima with me holding hands with my GF because they were jealous lol. some freinds eh?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
ah, this happened to me a while ago. I was with my GF and her best freind, and we were supposed to be meeting my mate, and his best mate (really, i was like a double date thing in a way). We were meeting up in hull, and he kept texting me saying where are you now? etc. Was supposed to be watching resident evil as UGC, however they never did turn up, so me and the GF and her freind ended up walking round hull looking for them. Turns out neither of them wanted to go to the cinima with me holding hands with my GF because they were jealous lol. some freinds eh?

Oh, well I meant in a different way. My friends didn't make me go and then decide to make me look like an ass. I just misunderstood and thought we were meeting places but wern't.
This past summer my friend and I were waiting in a theatre for 2 or 3 others, and they never showed up. Exact same thing happened again, but at his (the same friend) house.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
A friend did this to me once, I can't think what the situation was, but I turned up and then my friends never showed up, I got really pissy about it and their excuse was that since they hadn't phoned, it meant it was cancelled, and they had 'assumed I would realise'. We had a big arguement over it, because I'm one of those people who get really pissy over people not meeting arrangement times and places. God damnit, it was arranged so that's where and when you have to be.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I hate it when that happens at parties, cos you look like a right loner coming in on your own, standing around awkwardly and then leaving on your own.
Quote by shav0r
I hate it when that happens at parties, cos you look like a right loner coming in on your own, standing around awkwardly and then leaving on your own.

You gate crashing or something? Surely all your friends are at the party.
Or you're just turning up at someones house while they're eating dinner with their family like "PARRRRRRRTTTTTYYYY!!!"
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
You gate crashing or something? Surely all your friends are at the party.
Or you're just turning up at someones house while they're eating dinner with their family like "PARRRRRRRTTTTTYYYY!!!"

LOL, this geek kid from our old school turned up at a party once, the music stopped and everything, and everyone just stopped and stared at him, he had a 12 pack of stella, so the took it off him, and practiclly pushed him back out the door again lol, poor kid.
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
LOL, this geek kid from our old school turned up at a party once, the music stopped and everything, and everyone just stopped and stared at him, he had a 12 pack of stella, so the took it off him, and practiclly pushed him back out the door again lol, poor kid.

I thought shit like that only went down in cartoons?!
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by Musical Meds
I thought shit like that only went down in cartoons?!

No, this actually happened for real. The kids name was Marc Purvis, hes probably got a myspace, look for him.

MEGA EDIT, HOLY SHIT... its marc purvis! I havent seen him since that part haha.

Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Last edited by nick dixon at Jan 11, 2007,