Hey all, well ive been playing a lot of guitar recently, now i dont know whats happening, but my fingers wont stop twitching its wierd my hands are always shaking as if im nervous, there is not pain just my fingers are like shaking. Anyone know what it is, can anyone help. Thanks.
stress??

anything bad happened to you lately?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
This is the pit man. This is for retards and drug addicts.

Quote by IgnoreThis

Me:
Do you wank?
God:
Only when I am in the U.K.

No well i have been stressed ive had lots of exams, would that cause me to do this? even over a period of a couple days.
Doubt its RSI but go to the doctor just incase.

RSI has broad symptoms most common is pins n needles, pain and weakness. Atleast those were my symptoms and more.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
^ What is RSI?
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
repetitive strain injury.. you can from bad posture on the computer etc
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

Quote by IgnoreThis

Me:
Do you wank?
God:

Quote by The Postman
Hey all, well ive been playing a lot of guitar recently, now i dont know whats happening, but my fingers wont stop twitching its wierd my hands are always shaking as if im nervous, there is not pain just my fingers are like shaking. Anyone know what it is, can anyone help. Thanks.

it's proabably from all those phone calls to dinky daisy,or dob, who did you end up calling? /spam
its not there forever lol, go see the doctor
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

Quote by IgnoreThis

Me:
Do you wank?
God:

it happened to me before. its from the stress on your hands playing guitar then so muscle strain when your not playing. just build up the strength in your fingers by using things to do that. i dont know what to use.
Stretch your hand out before you play, too. Make sure your posture is comfortable as well, like the placement of your picking hand and such.