At school we have a project where we (my band) have to switch from our regular instruments, to show that we.......you know...to get a better grade

Any ideas for a song that contains bass, drums, vocals, guitar and piano/synth (whatever)?

No guitar solos, or anything like that.
nirvana? =\ linkin park? greenday?
any modern nu metal band =\
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Do a Bob Marley song, easy for a group to learn methinks.

isn't the reggae rhythm a bit hard?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I found the Master Of Puppets riffs pretty easy. Even if I couldn't play it in time, it sounded fine. Easy enough to do with downpicking.

Besides that, Smells Like Teen Spirit is a damn easy song.
Oh, like the strumming??

You can do it down ways, no one would really care. But yeah, those are a bitch.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Take the Star Spangled Banner, add a simple drum beat to it, bassists play the root notes (almost as always), and Hell, a piano/synethesizer/keyboardist could double over the guitarist. Get a hot chick with a gorgeous voice to sing, too...<.<.... That'll score points.
Quote by Jawshuwa
Take the Star Spangled Banner, add a simple drum beat to it, bassists play the root notes (almost as always), and Hell, a piano/synethesizer/keyboardist could double over the guitarist. Get a hot chick with a gorgeous voice to sing, too...<.<.... That'll score points.

what a clesha

c
Thanks!

and remember - this means that some of us (like the "new" guitarist and pianist) haven't played their instrument ever. To a certian degree of course
dammit- blink 182

kick ass song, not too hard
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."