hey, i've seen alot of threads concerning great industrial bands. so how many people here are in industrial based bands? share your links!! i've got a coldwave band called wraith. you can find me on myspace http://myspace.com/wraithmusik and on soundlift http://soundlift.com/wraith some of the demos are old and i'm working on updating them (the album comes out in a few months) i'd love to get some feedback on my music and meet more people here that are into industrial.
checked out your band... and wow.. i very much like!!!!!!!!!!!! reminds me of kind of a cross between S.I.T.D. and cut.rate.box.

let me know when the album comes out.

i really dig Anymore! especially the synth line.
My Gear
------------------------------------------------
Hamer Tobacco Sunburst Archtop (SATF)
Slammer Special - SP1 - Black
Breedlove Atlas AC200/SM
Tech21 TradeMark 60
Dunlop Rotovibe
thanks, i'm really glad you dig it! are you on myspace and did you add me? it'll be easier that way to keep track on what's going with my releases and whatnot. you got anything that i can go listen to?
Quote by tortureresponse
thanks, i'm really glad you dig it! are you on myspace and did you add me? it'll be easier that way to keep track on what's going with my releases and whatnot. you got anything that i can go listen to?

i think im one of the 14 people in the world that refuse to sign up on myspace.. and as far as my music goes, i used to be on mp3.com way back when, and then garageband. but those accounts died and i havent had time to make "production quality" tunes. i was thinking of setting up a soundlift page and upping some of my tracks there.. ill let you know when i get em up.
My Gear
------------------------------------------------
Hamer Tobacco Sunburst Archtop (SATF)
Slammer Special - SP1 - Black
Breedlove Atlas AC200/SM
Tech21 TradeMark 60
Dunlop Rotovibe
Quote by StuartR
I make Noise, it's often lumped with Industrial. Link's in sig.

Cool, man, i'll go check it out. yeah, noise gets lumped into industrial unfairly, imo. they no longer have anything in common. back in the day, they were the same thing, but now, noise is like the cool distant cousin that you only see at family functions. you try to hang out more often, but the older you get, the less you find in common. the only thing we really latch onto together is tormenting our little step brother gothic, cuz it's so easy to make him cry. then there's the older brother, metal. he tries to pretend he's cooler and more hardcore than us, but we always catch him sneaking into our room to 'borrow' our things so he can impress his friends.