Was bored so I just throw this together. It's something ive always wanted a guitar like so In the future, when I have the right money I plan on bulding it. What you guys think?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
That's quite the design, but I would personally make the layout more "Gibson" and less "Fender".
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
im actualy building one of my own right now, i'll post pictures later... gotta find the camera
In what way? Round the bottom off more?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

he means move the knobs, change the pickguard... its way to big, smooth it out, and maybe sharpen up one of the horns a bit, or change their radiuses
Ok thanks for the ideas.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

you do know the T-O-M bridge means you have to angle the neck joint too? just a check. but i think an SG ish shape would look better

"You're a MESS!"
Quote by liquidstate
you do know the T-O-M bridge means you have to angle the neck joint too? just a check. but i think an SG ish shape would look better

I didn't know that, there will be alot of research before I actually build it because it will be a long time before i do.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

yeah, dont forget to angle the neck joint. but TOMs are great for tuning stability. i was thinking more towards the realm of the LP double cuts. the vintage looking TV yellow ones.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
Quote by Y0UNGBL00D
yeah, dont forget to angle the neck joint. but TOMs are great for tuning stability. i was thinking more towards the realm of the LP double cuts. the vintage looking TV yellow ones.

SO i wouldn't be able to just grab a neck that fitted? There would be more prep before hand?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

if you play on the upper frets a lot, you'll want a whole lot more of a bottom contour. trust me. lots of cutout.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!