Hey guys i've got an AS history exam tomorrow- votes for women but for once i'm feeling confident that i know the stuff. Anyone else got any history exams tomorrow? and i also wish you good luck.

bullet
signature
A couple of my high school friends have History Exams tomorrow, although they have the other ones today and tomorrow. Luckily I don't have to take final exams for another 2 years.

Good luck dude.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
got my uni one in 2 weeks on barbarian europe arghh
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
none for a while, just got higher(Alevel) music oerforming in the next few weeks
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
My Standard Grade Prelims (11th Grade practice?) starting on monday. Yay.
hahahahahaha dude btec music practice is so great i had all my exams before christmas an now everyone i know is shitting themselves and i'm just laughing my arse off at them so lmao at you to
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
your all going going to fail with flieing colors, just like i did with english
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
your all going going to fail with flieing colors, just like i did with english

except me dude i passed with distinctions
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
except me dude i passed with distinctions

I never took AS english, I chose M|usic and Graphics, because im artisitc... apperntly lol
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass