Ive been playing for about a year and got myself a new guitar, the thing is that it has a strange bridge it has screws that change the lenght of the strings but im not too sure what these are for any advice

I also heard something about tonalization and i dont have a clue about that either...
My Gear (its soo lame )

Lindo Flame-Out, black
2x single 1x double hum. coils
Overlord of Music floyd-rose style bridge
locking nut (oh yea!!)
---
Squire SP10 Amp
Danelectric Fab metal dist.
DigiTech RP80 effects modeller
Quote by LifeForce99
Ive been playing for about a year and got myself a new guitar, the thing is that it has a strange bridge it has screws that change the lenght of the strings but im not too sure what these are for any advice I also heard something about tonalization and i dont have a clue about that either...
You mean intonation; the screws you are refering to adjust this, moving the saddles backwards or forewards by adjusting these screws flattens or sharpens the note at the 12th fret.
Moving the saddle away from the neck flattens the note moving it the other way sharpens the note at the 12th fret.
This is just a small part of setting up the action and intonation, other adjustments take place with the truss rod and bridge saddle height.
My advice is to learn from someone who is experienced as you can damage your instrument if you don't know what you are doing.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
^ if indeed this is correct, then yes, the $$$ you spend on having your intonation properly set is well worth it, do NOT attempt this unless you have a guitar you don't mind possibly breaking by practicing on it.
Hey thanks guys/gals you were right i asked a guy at a local shop to set it up, ill have to learn to do it myself though
My Gear (its soo lame )

Lindo Flame-Out, black
2x single 1x double hum. coils
Overlord of Music floyd-rose style bridge
locking nut (oh yea!!)
---
Squire SP10 Amp
Danelectric Fab metal dist.
DigiTech RP80 effects modeller