It'd be cool if some people wanted to check out my bands live videos and comment back here (only constructive crit plz)

Here

The one where we're not on stage was our first gig and was a long long time ago i also have one more that i didn't upload to youtube and is my personal fav can be found Here (that's our 'bebo' page.

Thanks for lookin' if ya did !
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Last edited by CommanderCool6 at Jan 11, 2007,
Pretty nifty band youve got going. Singers mic and the drums were a little quiet, but what I could hear he had a good voice and the drums sounded tight, and the playing was pretty good too. Keep playing mate
Quote by speddy
Pretty nifty band youve got going. Singers mic and the drums were a little quiet, but what I could hear he had a good voice and the drums sounded tight, and the playing was pretty good too. Keep playing mate

Thanks man!
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
We have recorded 3 songs in a studio recently,I'd be delighted if ye'd just give them the tiniest listen.
We've also had a music video made for one of our songs!

( www.the-cubists.bebo.com )

Thanks a million in advance!

The Cubists