I have lemon pledge spray and Orange GLO Wood Cleaner & Polish, which 1 should i use?, or not use either?
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
when i clean my fretboard, i use mineral oil, which works real well. i have heard things about using wood cleaners, but not sure about that.
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
go out and buy a $3 bottle of fretboard cleaner.

and dont take all ur strings off unless u know how to set up ur guitar again afterwards.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
go out and buy a $3 bottle of fretboard cleaner.

and dont take all ur strings off unless u know how to set up ur guitar again afterwards.

miiaaoooww!

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
that's awefully weird of you jen...

cranky?

:lol:
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
HAHA, i actually laughed out loud when i saw dave's post.
i mean i expect this from faz but u dave? tisk tisk.

i just didnt want to have to help him set up his guitar tomorrow.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
You shouldn't use either of the cleaners you mentioned. Those are both polishes and have wax in them. You just want something to remove the gunk, not leave a shiny finish. And your fret board is pores so you shouldn't spray/pour anything on it, dab the cleaner on a cloth (or use an old t-shirt that won't leave lint, they work great). I was told to use Lemon Seed Oil (it's a cleaner not a cooking oil), but I bet fretboard cleaner is your best bet, even though I have yet to try it.

edit: it might be called straight up Lemon Oil (remove the word seed). I can't remember, I've been using it for over 2 years and have never bought another bottle cause I only use a tiny bit.
Geniuses are like poets, they speak in metaphors.
-Fly
Last edited by Fly at Jan 12, 2007,
I use lemon oil and it works well on rosewood boards.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?