who is doing the A2 business studies course work about starting up a business and have you handed it in yet
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
Despite what you may think, not everyone in the world knows what the **** you're talking about.
Quote by bettyswollox
I am actually doing that same course, what is the title of the coursework.

A feasiblity study into starting a business? what business are you doing?

and to everybody else if you dont know what im on about dont reply if your doing it you will know its not a big deal
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
I got an A in GCSE Business Studies....
... but anyway theres different exam boards which have different coursework deadlines/assignments etc so there might not be many people who know what you're on about (as shown above)
Quote by StonaLemons
... but anyway theres different exam boards which have different coursework deadlines/assignments etc so there might not be many people who know what you're on about (as shown above)

yes well i made it clear that it was about starting upa business
--Joseph Stalin
Quote by StonaLemons

I got an A at A Level and an A at GCSE.

To the OP, I think you're being too specific for a thread to get any real replies though
I got a C in Business Studies. They thought I would get a D. I did terrible in coursework, and I must of done extremely well in the exam. I actually revised.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3